• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I've been in a pretty good mood since waking. However boredom is slowly wearing me down. But the weather is nice, still a lil chilly, but nice. And its have to be in a bad mood with the sunshine

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
I feel so wonderful because I finally got my own dance crew for tonight. YES! YES! YES! My peeps and I are gonna have some fun. :thingsonyourmind:

My life rocks! <<-- It bears repeating, yo~ :bestestcool:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I'm a bit peeved because my grades are unacceptable right now. I have two A's, two B's, and a C that's close to a B. What angers me is that my latest art project somehow knocked me down to a B when I had a solid A in the class. I didn't finish the project, but I got the basic outline done and the quote I wanted shaded in, however I did not have time to shade nor color my focus. I could have brought it home to work on it, but I've been just ???

I thought it was good enough to warrant me a grade higher than 20%, I mean that's just ridiculous... My friend who did a cheap color pastel of an Eagle got a significantly higher grade than I did... I mean, I put a translation to the quote on the back, but jeeze... I guess it wasn't "patriotic" enough to fit the theme... I'm just concerned for my grades and GPA right now is all...

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I would say my mood is pretty good, I had a good two days kicking it with my best friend, and when I left his house I went directly to pick up my Princess. So now I got a good weekend to look forward too. So I am guessing this good positive mood will be around until at least monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom