• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Fig

The Altruist
I haven't slept in about two days. I'm still wide awake and I'll probably go to sleep as soon as I lose one window of the two that holds my tabs. I believe I have around 60 right now. So that also frustrates me. So I guess I'm wide awake feeling upset at myself for not being able to post efficiently. :S

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I haven't slept in about two days. I'm still wide awake and I'll probably go to sleep as soon as I lose one window of the two that holds my tabs. I believe I have around 60 right now. So that also frustrates me. So I guess I'm wide awake feeling upset at myself for not being able to post efficiently. :S

You post very efficiently, Onii-chan! You post a lot better than I do! I think you have too high of expectations for yourself. It's better to ease into something one at a time so you don't overwhelm your body!

Fig

The Altruist
You post very efficiently, Onii-chan! You post a lot better than I do! I think you have too high of expectations for yourself. It's better to ease into something one at a time so you don't overwhelm your body!

My mood? Worried. Fig needs to sleep... please buddy :puppy:

Lawlz you guys a lot like my friends Krystal and Ramon respectively! The reason for my high standard was because I realized that I rarely contributed to the site and I want to change that! It's one of my many resolutions that I made for 2014. That said, this year is going to be crazy fun and filled with hard work for me both forum and school wise. :S All I can simply do now is continuing posting until I collapse (and assume I don't wake up from it immediately). :cooky:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Lawlz you guys a lot like my friends Krystal and Ramon respectively! The reason for my high standard was because I realized that I rarely contributed to the site and I want to change that! It's one of my many resolutions that I made for 2014. That said, this year is going to be crazy fun and filled with hard work for me both forum and school wise. :S All I can simply do now is continuing posting until I collapse (and assume I don't wake up from it immediately). :cooky:

That's not healthy, Onii-chan :(

Fig

The Altruist
I just realized... I forgot when I was asleep last. I know it was over 24 hours ago, but it's all gone hazy...

Welcome to the club! Been awake from practically 2-3 days now! :cooky:

Even though I got... 7 hours of sleep.. I still feel dizzy. And I can't stop coughing...

Aww. I'm glad that you are gaining sleep Violet but now we need to focus on your coughing now! From my knowledge you can try these methods and hopefully you get cured from your cough:

• Try a lemon and water drink. Squeeze some fresh lemon juice, or use bottled juice, and combine with warm water. Add some honey. Heating the drink with the honey is most effective.
  • Try making hot tea. Add a good dash of lemon juice and honey. Inhale the vapors while drinking the tea.
  • Try using throat lozenges or hard candy.
  • If your voice hurts from the talking, don't talk.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I'm in a pretty good mood. I'm video chatting with Jess and she's being goofy (like always).

I'm also excited for tomorrow. Not only because it's Friday, but because it's the end of the week. ;)

Fig

The Altruist
After what seemed like ages since my last meal (roughly around 9 PM last night and the fact that I skipped breakfast because I was running late to class and the fact that I had classes that literally only give me ten minutes to arrive) I feel very satisfied with my mother bringing food now!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom