• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Fig

The Altruist
My current mood is simply being curious about anything, thus explains why I am currently watching Game Theory once again! In fact, I recommend this web series to anyone who loves hearing theories or loves here trivial concepts about video games! Then again, that's what Did You Know Gaming is for which I also recommend! :rolleyes:

Fig

The Altruist
I'm depressed at the moment.

Aww poor Imouto-chan! D: *huggles you and never lets go* Hopefully I can see you smile again like you do in your photos. Those smiles are absolutely one of my favorites! :> ^^

As for me on the other hand, I feeling quite content in my life. I'm happy how I'm changing my thoughts to be positive. I also feel very energized and relaxed after that 8 hour nap I just woke up from right now. :D

Fig

The Altruist
I'm feeling pretty good about myself, which was always a problem with last semester if you guys knew my behavior since then, so that's a huge improvement for me!! I've cleaned my house, fixed the sheets, did the laundry, and finally took my shower! :sweat: :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom