• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
Tired, very tired and grumpy. Staying up for nearly 30 hours and working for 17 of those can really wear a person down :/

Fig

The Altruist
I do have to admit, I do feel a little tired with 52 hours of no-sleep, but I am also using my rage to allow me to keep on fighting in my life, especially for upcoming challenge that is the League! I won't put myself lower than anyone else from now on! I'm going to be the one who will reign! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!! EXTERMINATE!!!!!!!! *builds up his rage*

Clank

Hmm
I do have to admit, I do feel a little tired with 52 hours of no-sleep, but I am also using my rage to allow me to keep on fighting in my life, especially for upcoming challenge that is the League! I won't put myself lower than anyone else from now on! I'm going to be the one who will reign! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!! EXTERMINATE!!!!!!!! *builds up his rage*

Go to sleep.

Fig

The Altruist
Right now I feel extremely calm and recollected.

Go to sleep.

Oh boy, if I told you how long I've been awake, I'm pretty sure you would know consider applying to be that FBI agent so you can lgather my information, build a drone with sleeping gas, and program it send it to my current location just so I can sleepy. You always make me chuckle Clank and I truly thank you for that! :lol: :cooky:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Beneath my tiredness, anger and sadness about personal issues, dread that it's been snowing since Sunday and is supposed to keep going through the weekend, I'm actually feeling quite happy right now! :3

AND THEN SOMEBODY'S CAR ALARM GOES OFF AND TOTALLY DESTROYS THE MOOD JUST AS I'M TYPING ABOUT BEING HAPPY!!

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I made too much food, so I had to eat all the food... so I'm in a good mood! :D Totally stuffed.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Feeling a little disturbed at that user's signature. o_O
(the gif of some guy eating cotton candy backwards)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom