• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Tired but content. It's about 12 at night, but my life is going well. I'm also a tad frstrated at my camera for being all wonky because now I have to wait for the battery to recharge before I can get an actual avatar. Slightly prod, everyone says that I did amazing on the concert earlier and my avater pic looks grat-took about a day to evise ad outline after the initial draft was completed a few days ago. Hurting, becaue I've been istting on my chair in a weird position and now my butt hurts on the right.

Confused about my current love life, and having a lot of fun with the spoiler thing!
Wow, you're curious, eh?
Hmm...just how far will you go?
Hey, it's a good question!
Hello I am the ChuChu on the ZD Disqus thing was ME. I AM HIACHU. I just jumped on Monolith for a second to type all these spoilers! But the above is how she feels. Me? I'm hungry. Bt I only eat Hylians. Sorry, Monolith, I can't ingest you.

bunny

birb overlord
Bored and really sleepy. There's some stuff I wanna get done, but I'm too tired. Bleh.

"Confuesd (if that's a mood) because I saw a junior hanging out with a freshman.
Well, I go to a secondary school, and while I was waiting for my grandmother to come pick me up I was hanging with a junior. A sevvie hanging out wiht a junior. What's more, Two sevvies hanging with THREE juniors and a freshman. My school isreally a community of sorts, but since I don't have regular experience, it's kind of sad to me that most don't share this familiarity with fellow students.
JSYK...
sev-vie['seh-vee] n. , 1. (slang) A seventh grader attending Steller Secondary school,: The sevvies forgot which room Area Studies was in. 2(rude slang) (disamb.) A newbie, someone who doesn't understand how someting works,: Danae is such a sevvie in badminton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom