• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm feeling pretty great; I'm getting my room all cleaned up (and my brothers are actually cooperating!), I'm a bit excited from this morning, and I'm playing Spirit Tracks about to hit up the Snow Sanctuary or whatever it's called to kill Fraaz! :yes:

I am bored. So very bored. I would set up my Xbox 360, but I'd have to take the TV off of the wall, and I can't do that by myself, since it's just me and my sister at home.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm feeling pretty great; I just did a task in a game, I cleaned my garage (somewhat), and am making up my bed for what appears to be a decent day. :3

izi

Not A Wizard
Right now, I'm feeling a bit torn up. I just ended a relationship of two and a half years. It's hard on my emotions right now, but I'll move on.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
I'm a bit upset right now and have been over the past 3 days. Not even zapping monsters in the face, in a videogame is working. :/

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Feeling like I have a cold, Have stayed healthy for over a year now so I don't have a clue what happened. :/
Been staying away from smoking, always have a jacket when outside, drink tea everyday, always wash my hands with bacteria killing liquids when I come home after school etc. etc.

:'<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom