• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Thing to Put on Toast?

chrisplushado

All I want is Wii friends
I'm talking fruit butters, regular butters, margarines, jellies, jams, "fruit spreads", marmalades, vegemites, peanut butters, almond butters, other nut butters, cheeses, cheese spreads, mayonnaise (freaks), hazelnut spreads, "fruit flavored" spreads, homemade spreads, and anything else you can think of for good ol' toast smearin! :party:
I'm a marmalade man myself.

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Of course there's the old fashioned butter, but I'm also a big fan of toast with grape jelly. But what I like even more is toast with peanut butter. Crunchy peanut butter, of course. I also like to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with toast, too. Sandwiches are always better with toasted bread.

octorok74

TETTAC
I like to put grape jelly on toast. But I also like putting peanut butter and chocolate powder on toasts too. But best of all is making a BLT with toast. Nothing says I love toast quite like having mayo, lettuce, tomato, and bacon in between two slices of toast. Yum, bacon.

Rachel

be vigitant
Butter or jelly :) If there are other toppings available, I might take something different, too.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I have not eaten toast in a couple of years, minus that delicious sandwich I had about a year ago, and some other isolated incidents.

Anyway, what I used to like on my toast was nothing more than butter and jelly, as was typical for my family to have every so often. Nowadays? I don't busy myself with toast.

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
Butter mostly and sometimes jelly, rather I always forget about it.

I don't even know if we have any, or even peanut butter...next time we both I'm making a toasted sandwhich with all 3 of those. I also like tuna fish on toasted bread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom