• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Thing to Put on Toast?

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Peanut butter on one slice, strawberry or grape jam on the other slice, oh so tasty.

Nutella isn't so bad either, but I don't have this too often.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Well of course there's good ol' fashion butter, and I love Nutella I practically eat that stuff out of the jar but my favorite thing to put on toast is brown sugar with a little bit of cinnamon. :yes:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Peanut butters and grape jellies are amazing on toast. Or butters and cinnamon sugars and eggs and bacon and maple syrup and top toast with butters and cinnamon sugars.

On toast as a snack or something, plain butter usually is enough for me. Sometimes I'll go for jelly, but it has to be grape. None of this strawberry "jelly" or other wannabes, I need grape jelly.

For breakfast, I love piling my scrambled eggs onto my toast ^.^

Now I want eggs and toast at 12:53 am

.__.

J

jethro

Penut butter is the best on toast! That and scrambled egg. But not at the same time, of course.

I put on a great little creation I call heart attack sauce. It's made with sausage gravy, cheese and corned beef hash all mixed together and heated up. Tastes absolutely amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom