• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Boss in Oot?

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Phantom Ganon, probably.
We had some pretty intense energy blast rallies.
But Bongo Bongo was really creative in terms of the environment (fighting on a massive drum. pretty sick), and Twinrova since they were a riot and a bit challenging, unlike the rest of the Spirit Temple. :D

A

Aressia

My favorite boss is Barinade, i was just a kid when I defeated it and for me it was so hard to kill

A

Aurafox

I would actually say Dark link if I could, but out of the list, I'd probobly have to say Gohma. (I LOVE Pwning him within 7 seconds xD)

W

Whiskers

I really liked Twinrova, The Spirit Temple was amazing, and the boss was perfect. I also liked Beast Ganon

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
When it comes to Ocarina of Time bosses, I am torn.

Twinrova is my number one favorite then it's phantom Ganon, but here is where I get torn: The difficulty.

When all of the bosses(except volvagia and phantom Ganon, I think their difficulties were spot on as the 1st & 2nd Temple bosses) are too easy, it takes away the large majority of the fight being fun and memorable. Although Twinrova is my favorite(mostly because they are funny =P), they were painfully easy to beat for a few reasons:

1. Before you even started the fight it was obvious that you had to turn their powers against each other, partly from the stupid owl saying so(Why? We are so far in the game we don't need to be spoon-fed hints!) and that they used the classic fire & ice scenario.

2. They only had one attack during both forms and it was WAY TOO SLOW!

3. Their 2nd form was a tiny bit better, but her attack was still way too slow. They needed to give us less time to watch, think, and react to the element that she shot at us. Her only method of damaging us is if we were too slow at reacting, which didn't happen often(if at all) during the whole fight.

Hilarious boss, but way too weak. I think Bongo Bongo is the hardest but even he isn't exactly up to par. Sorry for being such a critic but I think of these things while playing, maybe it's the game developer in me wanting to shine through.

GO BONGO BONGO! He is so cool looking and there are alot of fun theories about him plus, he's really hard. I was stuck on him for like 2 hours!and every minute of it was awesome. For these reasons I pick Bongo Bongo.

when i was a kid, i'd have to say twinrova, but now that i have matured (<-lol)
i have to say bongo bongo, just pure awesome, and so creapy
i remember when i first noticed he was a headless body, it was so....i don't think an adjective exists to explain it....scaresome?

Last edited:

onilink17

onilink17
Im have to say king dodongo becuase its a really cool boss (although it was really easy)I mean classic roll in a ball and crush you techinque. love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom