• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Boss in Oot?

lilwilly

Swordless Link
choose between gohma king dodongo barinade phantom ganon valvagia morpha bongo bongo twinrova ganondork or ganon in beast form

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
Volvagia is the coolest, I think, the graphics in his tail were great. He was a mildly hard boss, and hey, arent dragons the coolest?

4135566850_e8c6a7024b.jpg

Last edited:

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
well, bongo-bongo is my favorite because the way his body just streches into the shadows it gives him and unlimited, ominous feel. also he's dismembered AND fights with... um I don't know its like.... A SUPER AWESOME FLIPPING BONGO DRUM LIKE IN HIS NAME, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

13foxes

My favorite is Bongo Bongo. He has good design, matched with the whole Shadow temple, and you fight him after jumping into a pitch-black hole. That's make me feel very creepy the first time I saw him, and maybe he leaved some kind of mark in my head or something. And the fight is awesome. Bongo Bongo was hard, but very fun and entertaining. Going up and down with the drum, and watching the boss go around and around..... XD

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Twinrova!

Trinexx was my favorite boss in A Link to the Past, and it was so cool to see that fire/ice idea make a return in Ocarina of Time. I thought the idea of the twins taking form as one character was very cool, and and absolutely loved how Link blushed when she winked at him, heh heh heh. Using the mirror shield was also a really nice touch, and running around the platform to avoid damage was cool, too. As soon as I downed Twinrova, I'd leap across the platform and come smashing down on her with the Megaton Hammer! It was so much fun.

Plus, the bit at the end where they are quarreling even in death was pretty funny and added some needed levity to the situation since, you know, Nabooru had been brainwashed and you had to fight her and the story was pretty deep at that point.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
I really enjoyed the Bongo Bongo fight. It was pretty difficult, but that's one of the reasons I love that fight so much. I also thought if was fun, of course. Just thinking about this boss makes me want to play Ocarina of Time again. x3

Volvagia was another one of my favourites. I'm a big dragon fan, so naturally that boss fight would appeal to me. I loved this fight because it was pretty fun. I can't remember if I had a hard time on him or not because it's been so long, but I'm pretty sure I had a hard time. :P

L

Link's Shadow

Twinrova, because the battle against her/them was fun and lengthy, and the fact that the fight had two parts was also cool.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Phantom Ganon is my favorite boss. Although he wasn't much different from the penultimate boss, PG (not the rating!!) was a challenge for me at first. Shooting pictures wasn't my style at first :)

Z

Zak

I thought Twinrova and Gannondorf were pretty good...

Bongo Bongo would have been my favourite but he's too easy to defeat. :puppy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom