• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Dream.

DLC

Soul Drummer.
What the title says. It can be fantastical, down to earth, weird just post it.
I would love to be in a band that toured the world and had a really hot european girlfriend. Yeah. We would play L.A. style. you know, sublime, the red hot chili peppers. etc.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Write a bestseller, buy myself a nice place to live, find true love - yeah, those will do :) I'm already fulfilling some of my other dreams, which involve meeting various actors, etc... lol

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
My dream is to build a time machine and cause a grandfather paradox. :right:

My actual dream, to paraphrase John Lennon, is to be happy. Yup, just to go through life and do whatever is within my power to be happy, as long as I'm not doing anything to harm others (or myself) against their consent.

Rachel

be vigitant
My dream? To be myself and be happy. To be with someone I love and someone who loves me, someone who doesn't cheat, and someone who understands me. To go into computer science with maybe writing on the side.

Honestly, just to find the right woman, have a decent job, my own house, and the last part is currently half real. YouTube made me a partner within the last week, but I have NO idea what kind of videos to make.

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
My dream would be to be in a band and tour the world. I wouldnt even care for the fame i would just want to do what i love the most which play music

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
Uh, I think I might get a PhD and then go and be a university or college history professor. Get a good place to live and find a girl I love.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
My dream would be to literally be able to live in a dream. I'd be able to live in my own little world and create places and things for me to explore. It would be like a game and I would be able to do anything I want. I'd be completely lucid and able to control the dream if I want to, and I could give myself unhuman powers.

An alternative to this would be to live in my own little place in the middle of nowhere and be able to just go on the internet, play games, read, and watch TV, movies, and anime all day and not have to work or have any responsibilities.

Nerion

Nerion Saiarion
I've got several dreams, and some are basically ambitions. My ambitions/goals, are secret for now.
A dream of mine is to travel to america and become an actor in a certain show, and spend the rest of my life with a certain girl there<3

I will not tell more than that, 'cause orelse you'll all just laugh at me :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom