• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Frustated You've Ever Been Playing Video Games?

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I can't really think of many, but I was pissed off at one part of Donkey Kong 64, that game was really confusing.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
In a few games I've gotten so frustrated that I felt like going inside the game and killing the enemies myself very violently.

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
I agree on Ghosts n' Goblins that game is ridiculously hard, but anyway it's fun :) Until they make you pass through all the stages again.....

My frustrating moments... I think Megaman Zero 2 on hard, the final mission is like hell... On hard mode everything does double damage to you, and you have to do the boss refights on it (a tradition on the megaman series)... So try defeating 8 bosses that kill you in like two hits without dying (This game gives you a ranking after clearing a mission and you lose points for dying so I resetted every time it happened)
When I was finally able to do it... I began it all again on hard mode... I think I'm kind of a masochist...
Also Megaman X6 frustrates me because of its exagerate difficulty

Anyway a challege is a good thing, and frustration is sometimes a thing that makes you want to finish a game :)

Stallord

Twilit Fossil
I'm having a couple of frustrating moments in video games right now, but the worst has got to be facing Lance in my Pokemon HG. I'm using absolutely no legendaries, my highest level Pokemon is my Lv. 39 Typhlosion, (Though my minimum is only 29, I don't level up just one of my Pokemon and hope it can win all my battles) and, to make it worse on myself, I have an imaginary deadline on March 4 with the release of Pokemon Black/White.

...:mad::mad::mad:

V

verjesh1

Nowadays I am playing most popular game the "call of duty world at war" such a great game for entertaining.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I can't really think of anything. Except for Castlevania (Nintendo 64). Reinhardt's story on level 6. I cannot get pass that level no matter how muched I tried. I hated it when I get so close of getting done with that level, I fall down, then die. ;-;

That would be the Duel Tower, and I concur on the frustration part lol. I don't know how many times I missed the very last jump because it's such a long jump to make. What makes it even more frustrating is the fact the only save point is at the beginning.

That would be the Duel Tower, and I concur on the frustration part lol. I don't know how many times I missed the very last jump because it's such a long jump to make. What makes it even more frustrating is the fact the only save point is at the beginning.

Yes! And to making it even more challenging, try playing that game without a saving cartlege, it's even more frustrating because my Nintendo 64 box usually restart's itself at random period's of time. I hate it but love that game.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
It is a great game, and definitely fits the thread topic as far as general frustration in the game's learning curve. Between the forced camera angles, controls, and those spots where you have to make the perfect jump or die (even if it doesn't seem like that far of a fall for Reinhardt or Carrie), it had me pulling my hair out until I got the gist of it.

Oh and another frustration to add is the part of the Castle Center when you have to carry the magical nitro all the way down to the boss room, especially when out of reaction you jump to avoid getting hit by a monster, lol.

I found taking the Magical Nitro to the boss chamber to be somewhat easy, but you have to chose a route and a plan that was really easy. Once you get pass that area with the gear's and Firebreathing Lizard's, you're pretty much done with the Center Castle.
Between Carrie's and Reinhardt's quest, Carrie is a lot easier, because of her long distance attack's.

enemytracker

無情な
Inside my personal pot, killing some bugs.
Oh yeah, I've found more frustrations:

ST- The dark floors of the Tower of Spirits was both difficult and creepy (Nocturns...), and I was like "FUUUUUU!" when I couldn't find the hidden spot. Oh, and did I mention that the Key Masters there spawns faster and are more agressive? (Avoiding them was a pain in any temple) Plus, playing the last song using the Spirit Flute was too tricky.

PH- The time limit and the Wizzrobes in the Temple of the Ocean King made me freak out and, to not mention, drawing the "8" to freeze the time.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time... I was lv.34 with my partener lv.32 and we reached primal dialga. HIS FLIPPING ROAR OF TIME killed both me and my partener. luckily i had 5 reviver seeds so we were fine. The same thing happened again and then again but because it's me and i bought an odd number of seeds, i failed. After i finally beat him, i was lv. 49 and my partener was lv. 48. I cried trying to do that. i sat up till 2 in the morning trying to beat that little SHInx...

My first time going through City in the Sky in Twilight Princess.

It wouldn't have been such a horrible experience if I hadn't completed the whole thing in one night. You see, the dungeon is very lengthy and I didn't want to start all the way from the beginning again. I could not find the Oocca that warps you out either. Well, after completing the dungeon, to my dismay, the Oocca was in the store at the beginning. I felt dumb, but all of the Double Hookshots, gaps, wind, fans, enemies, and those stupid Peahats just added to the frustration that was building up inside of me during these 3 hours. :p

D

derkcloud

Well, apart from all the TKers and noob tubers on the Playstation Network, the maddest I've been was in OoT. I was in the water temple and a Like Like swallowed me and spat me out, stealing my Zora Tunic, and I landed on spikes and died. Had to go ALL the way back to Zora's Domain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom