• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Frustated You've Ever Been Playing Video Games?

SuperGanondorf

Ballos's Minion
Three come instantly to mind:

1. AoL. This game is frequently just a huge pain in the you-know-what.

2. Castlevania (NES)- HORRIBLE physics and nasty enemy placement make me happy I have completed this game and NEVER have to play it again in my life.

3. I Wanna Be The Guy- This one is nasty hard. For those who are unfamiliar, it is basically a platformer where EVERYTHING is out to kill you. The moon, for example. The traps are totally unpredictable, and even when you know what's coming actually getting past these obstacles is a whole new mountain to climb. Don't even get me started on the bosses. And yet, this game, unlike the previous two I mentioned, motivates you to keep going due to an excellent checkpoint system and a very addicting structure, as opposed to AoL and Castlevania making you want to take the disk out (I play AoL on Zelda: Collector's Edition for GC) and beat it with a hammer. I've pretty much given up on AoL for the time being- it frankly just isn't fun at all.

So many moments, it's hard to pick. Most of them from Okami. And not over huge things, but just *tiny* control issues I had that drove me up the wall.

There were a few rooms, particularly in the last dungeon, where I'd have to go really, really high up into a room, with all these jumps and platforms and all that, and I could not, for the life of me, get it right for one day. I just had so much trouble with it I gave up. Then I went back the next day and pretty much got everything on the first try. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom