• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What if Link Had a Day Job?

T

The_man

So Imagine if you will you pull up to the window of a fast food joint and there stands link with his gleaming headset of eternal wisdom and spatula of might, or maybe you go to the doctors and link walks in wearing his zora's srubs and golden stethascope. I'm weird i know, but i think about these things. We spend alot of time putting ourselves in links boots. Why not put him in ours. Let me know what you think link would be doing and maybe what kinda equipment he may be sporting.

Satsy

~~SaturnStorm
In some games he does have a day-job, just not a dead-end 9-5 job. :P Although this topic has put the idea of Link in a telemarketing job in my head for some reason. Any job where he could scream would be off-putting to say the least.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I'd say Link would work on the Ordon Ranch. He'd herd and tend to the cattle and maybe teach some of the Ordon kids how to ride horses or teach them swordfighting.

A secondary job could be professional exterminator. "Need to get rid of some moblins? Link's your man with the plan!"

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
In Twilight Princess, he was a rancher.

In Ocarina of Time, he can visit the terribly understaffed Lon-Lon Ranch and seems to like it there.

In real life, he might come and work with me, mucking a horse barn.

--- I think Link is suited best to an outdoorsy kind of job, working on a ranch with horses, or with cattle/goats/sheep. Otherwise, he'd join Hyrule's military and be a soldier, what with his skills and his desire to protect the kingdom. Both kinds of things feel "Link" to me. At least for the Hero of Time, the Hero of Twilight, and any other adult-type Links.

Unless it's Toon Link - he's a kid. His job outside of saving the world should be to... be a kid and have fun. Though, I think Wind Waker Link would make a fine explorer or merchant-shipper. I suppose Spirit Tracks Link would make a great engineer, though I've not played that game.

In Twilight Princess, he was a rancher.

In Ocarina of Time, he can visit the terribly understaffed Lon-Lon Ranch and seems to like it there.

In real life, he might come and work with me, mucking a horse barn.

--- I think Link is suited best to an outdoorsy kind of job, working on a ranch with horses, or with cattle/goats/sheep. Otherwise, he'd join Hyrule's military and be a soldier, what with his skills and his desire to protect the kingdom. Both kinds of things feel "Link" to me. At least for the Hero of Time, the Hero of Twilight, and any other adult-type Links.

Yes I agree with that completely^

or maybe he could be a musician. i mean in almost every zelda game theres SOME kind of instrument.

Wind waker link should be a treasure hunter!
or maybe he can give people fencing lessons?

rockercjathere

The Helmaroc Queen
Link would be a hairdresser.

He wields the master scissors, holds the conditioner of courage, conquers the evil that is greasy hair, and defeating the king of hair knots - Gan-no-comb.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
I think he should be a potter, that is, someone who makes pottery. Seems fair enough, after he bursts in people's houses and breaks all of theirs...

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I like Ganoncomb. How about Link works at the Apple Store? Apple is the epitome of coolness, and Link is the epitome of coolness. I can just see him working at the Genius Bar and selling people iPad 2s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom