• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Games Are You Looking Forward to 2011?

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
:cool:New thread....... AGAIN!!!!!
So, spring is coming up next month (I believe) and with that; a whole new butt load of games will be released. Of course every Zelda fan (including myself) are excited for Skyward Sword. But, what other video games are you looking forward to playing in 2011? From what I can tell the summer doesn't seem like anything will be released, so I guess this only applies to the Spring and Fall/Winter season. Anywho, the games that I'm looking forward to are:

#1.) Marvel vs Capcom 3!: I can't wait! This will be a must buy for me! :O
#2.) The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword: its obvious lol.
#3.) Final Fantasy Versus XIII: I think there might be a possibility versus will be released at least during winter 2011.
#4.) Resident Evil Mercenaries & Revelations: I don't know about mercenaries anymore since I'm starting to dislike the way they have the whole thing set up. I liked the map and reloading your weapons/healing yourself in re5, but for mercenaries and revelations its completely different. I hope Revelations is co-op though. But, of course I would need a 3DS and who knows how much that's going to be..

I wonder if my parents are going to let me buy this stuff lol. :lol:

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Zelda Skyward Sword
Mario Sports Mix
Pokemon Black/White
Okamiden
Monster Tale
Professor Layton 4
Radiant Historia
Various 3DS games & stuff

Just the 3DS in general and any of the official Ninty games that launch with it, but also Donkey Kong Returns (I failed to get it last year :S).

Marvel vs Capcom 3. It's about time after what 10 years since it was on dreamcast. Capcom is the kking of fighters, and its time to get another jewel. Skyward sword too.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Dead Space 2
Mario Sports Mix
Marvel vs Capcom 3 Fate of Two Worlds
The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword (pre-ordered)
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
Resident Evil Revelations
Resident Evil Mercanaries
Gears of War 3
LA Noire
Max Payne 3
Batman Arkham City

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Skyward Sword and Infamous 2.

I'm a little scared for Infamous 2 since they changed so much about the game. The first one was fun to play, had an excellent story and I would recommend it to anyone. Since I play games mainly for the stories, I can tell you that this one had a really great story. The second one really needs to live up to the hype.

Hence this creation...
magazinecover.jpg

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
There are only 3 games I'm expecting. 3DS is a given, since I need it to play 2 of the games. The three games are Skyward Sword, Kid Icarus and OoT 3D. They show interesting promises and I look forward to playing them. Resident Evil, Metal gear Snake Eater, Starfox 3D, Mario kart 3D and Paper Mario are below the three, and I'll get them when I finally have my top three above.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Skyward Sword
OoT 3DS
Kid Icarus Uprising
Pokemon Black/White
Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle
StarFox 3DS
Okamiden

I might not get all of these, they just the ones I will be keeping an eye on.

MrLuigi

Theorist
Skyward Sword
Paper Mario3DS
StarFox3DS
Any possible new F-ZERO games
And maybe the OoT remake, not sure about this one.

fisharox

Black Ops is my life
Skyward sword(obviously)
Paper mario 3DS
Oot3DS
Modern Warfare3( if it comes out)

I really hope Oot is good and nintendo dont trash the original

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Two games are a must buy for me: Skyward Sword and Paper Mario 3DS. And if I have the money, Ocarina of Time 3DS also. I don't really know about any others yet.

S

spiderbrush

Skyward Sword: Well... because it's a Zelda game, and from what I've heard and seen, it looks pretty good.
Okamiden: sequel/spin-off to one of my favorite games ever.
The Last Guardian: I enjoyed SotC and ICO, and this one looks good, too. It looks beautiful.
and Disgaea 4 to a lesser extent.

Other than these, that's pretty much it for what I can remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom