• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Rare Addict

Site Staff
While in the middle of my Skyward Sword playthrough, I decided to complete the remainder of the Secret Worlds in Super Mario 3D Land. Talk about a spike in difficulty!

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
Currently messing with Minecraft, but I really haven't been playing many games lately. Skyward Sword was a disappointment, so I've not played much since I bought it. I think I'll be getting heavily back into Team Fortress 2 again soon.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well, since I last posted here I've played and passed Resident Evil Revelations. It was a really great Resident Evil experience. Tight hallways, backtracking, conserving ammo, and the scares that made Resident Evil so great are all back in this one. The story was great, maybe even one of the best the series has to offer and the 3D really brings out the graphics of the game. The gameplay is also just really amazing. Especially the new underwater mechanics. It's just so perfect.

I've also started Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition and passed it. By now everyone should know just how great of a game RE4 is... Right now I'm working on Red Dead Redemption and I got to say, It's really good. I love the style and the setting. It's just so new and different from what games give you today. And John Marston is one hell of a badass.

Kazumi

chagy
Well, let's see. Recently I've been playing a considerable amount of League of Legends, which if you didn't know is a F2P MOBA, or Multiplayer Online Battle Arena. It's a really fun and competitive game to play with friends that involves a lot of tactics and strategies. I addition to this I've been playing a bit of Red Orchestra 2, which is pretty fun. I also finally started playing Persona 3 Portable. I'm only a few hours in and it's already amazing.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
D: I've Binged on Pokemon for the past week or so.

-Pokemon Soul Silver- an old playthrough I'm finally picking up and finishing, 4 badges.
-Pokemon Shapphire- first attempt at a Nuzlocke, 6 badges.
-Pokemon Yellow- only using Pokemon from the first season of the show, 1 badge.
-Pokemon Battle Revolution- rented it, but want to pick it up and try finishing it. (Do want that Surfing Pikachu > w>; )
-Ocarina of Time- part of a play through the timeline run with Tim.
-Mario Kart 7- Because... it's cool?

As of now,
Assassin's Creed: Revelations - 360
Batman: Arkham Asylum - 360
A Link to the Past - Virtual Console

On my waiting list is L.A. Noire and Skyrim - Both on 360.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Currently I'm playing Super Scribblenaunts and I'm trying to get back into Epic Mickey, but I doubt I'm going to have any luck with that. :sweat:

Skyward Sword (Hero Mode) - Wii
Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars - 3DS
Mega Man Zero Collection (Zero 4) - DS
Turok Evolution - GameCube

Going through Skyward Sword again, taking me time (just completed the Ancient Cistern.) Still making my way through Ghost Recon and almost done with Zero Collection (stuck on Kraft in Zero 4.) I never beat Turok Evolution and decided to go through it again and finish it.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Twilight Princess-Wii (100%)
Skyward Sword (100%)
Metroid Prime: Hunters-DS (100% again and increasing battle rank)

I am currently playing three different games from the Kingdom Hearts series (diversity is difficult for me):

Re:Coded (after how awesome Days was I was expecting more of this one, but whatever)
KHII (100% this time)
Chain of Memories (can't find a level 9 map card anywhere and it is infuriating)

Skyward Sword (Hero Mode) - Wii
Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars - 3DS
Mega Man Zero Collection (Zero 4) - DS
Turok Evolution - GameCube
Oh, I'm also playing a freeware game made with Game Maker called Karoshi Factory. (Link if you to check it out.) Basically it's a puzzle platformer centered around killing yourself. xP

Admittedly I made this post partially as an on-topic excuse to also say: Dudes, it's page 42. This is sacred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom