• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Following up from my last list of currently playing games:

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (3 Heart Challenge)
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
Super Scribblenauts
Epic Mickey

That's it for now, hope you somewhat possibly care.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Hmmm.... I got some new games.
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
Metroid: Other M
Wind Waker
I am also working on trying to 100% Lego Star Wars 2, because I want to show my cousin that I can do it, even though I am a girl.

Last edited:
I'm playing a lot of Sonic games at the moment. I just beat Sonic the Hedgehog, so I'm now going to Sonic the Hedgehog 2, and I'm also playing Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Sonic Heroes. Then I'm also playing Resident Evil.

David

But you called me here...
I've been playing Kirby's Epic Yarn and Donkey Kong Country. Both are awesome games that I recommend to anyone. I'll probably be finishing AoL as soon as I'm done with those two.

Kazumi

chagy
Recently I have been playing Global Agenda and Halo Reach. I got a 360 for Christmas, so I plan to get some more games for it in the near future (Assassin's Creed Brotherhood). I've also been playing some Team Fortress 2 on and off. I found out that I love playing Medic, so that works out nicely.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Secret of Mana...hmm. That's a good thought, Djinn. I'm looking for some games to play in the spring/summer and that will be one I consider.

I just finished playing Okami and will be replaying a Zelda game soon. In the meantime, I think I am going to try Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door again. I barely started it once before but I tend to stick to one game at a time, two at most, so I didn't finish it then. I've also not played many recent Mario games and so that will be a nice change.

I just completed Last Window (which was fantastic) and I moved onto Resonance of Fate on the PS3.

It's a pretty good RPG so far, it makes no sense so far, but I figure they'll tell me what the heck's going on at some point. In any case it's faster paced than Final Fantasy XIII, plus the gameplay is actually kinda fun.

But I heard it gets difficult eventually... And I suck at hard RPGs... I don't wanna abandon this one.

Oh and I plan on getting Cave Story and maybe Hydroadventure at some point over the next couple of days.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Currently, I am replaying Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. My major goal this time around is to complete the Pit of 100 Trials. It has got to be the best Mario game ever. I have also purchased Donkey Kong Country Returns, so that's on the. Path next!

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Gosh I've got a LOT going because I got a bunch for Christmas and then the ones I had going before!
Super Mario 64 (for a walkthrough on Youtube, watch it!)
Super mario All-Stars Limited Edition
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Sonic Colors
Twilight Princess
Epic Mickey
Pikmin
Legend of Zelda
Animal Crossing: Wild World (just restarted)
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Super Mario Sunshine
Professor Layton & The Diabolical Box
Michael Jackson: The Experience (not that I can beat it, (lol beat it) but I play it all the time and need Youtube stuff)
TOO MANY GAMES! I need to focus on one or two games and beat them!

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Monster hunter Tri. I havn't been so addicted to a game since Pokemon. This addiction may surpass the pokemon addcition.
I'm also playing the WiiWare game Sonic 4 - Episode 1. I finally unlocked Super Sonic, And damn its sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom