• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What element?

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
My zodiac sign says my element should be fire and I can understand that and it kind of reflects my personality. But fire is also dangerous and scary. The wind I never liked, not to much of it. I can love earth, the red soil in some places around the world is fascinating i think. The water I also like but I have respect for the great dephts of the vast oceans, make me lose control and I am not sure I like it. It´s so hard and I can´t pick one, sorry!

From the periodic table (and other spots) I would say I like Cesium, fascinating!

F

FalseDestiny

Of the old elements of Earth, Fire, Water, Wood, and Metal
I choose Metal

Of the most well known "new elements" I choose Water

And of the elements of the Periodic Table I would have to choose Sodium because if you put it in water it lights on fire and zips around the surface of the water and ends with a little pop

Amelie

Air Dancer
I would have to pick water. Even though I am afraid of it and I cant swim. We cant live without it and it is very pretty. I love the sound of water falls and creeks or rivers ^^

I like wind. It's always been the most appealing element to me.

Coincidentally, in the Chinese Zodiac, my element is metal, which I heard was the "Chinese version" of wind.

Earth Sign with fire raising. EARTH FOR THE WIN...also these are Platos elements are they not?

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
My element is Wind.

It's calm,but strong
It can't be seen but but felt
It can clear a room but it may ruin your reputation(passing gas, Fart XD:lol:)
It can move and can be in any direction

It also represents life. Why? your breathing right? so if i took it away, you would die from lack of oxygen.

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
i would have to choose air, becuase then i can destroy peoples fire because i can take away their oxygen, i can puch water away with strong air currents, and earth... well it's more fun to fly than it is to walk, otherwise i would have to choose fire, and if it were out of light and darkness i would have to choose darkness

Immortal_One

Math is power.
I really have no idea which I would choose. All the four elements seem to be interesting :D
Astrology tells me that my element is Fire, so I guess I'll go with that :P

With the chemical elements though, Cadmium-112 has always been my personal favorite.

Keats

The Most Interesting Man
Probably fire, seeing as it can be the most practical. If the power goes out, make a few floating fireballs; if you're in the middle of nowhere and need a fire, make one by shooting fire at a pile of brush.

In regards to the periodic table, I'm going with rhodium, because then I'd be richer than everyone else.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Ok is this about the four main common elements like Fire, Water, Wind and Earth?

Because Chrisbg99 has a point.

You have different philosophies about elements.

Here is a link, you may find it interesting.
Click here!

Looking at the article...

Alright, I am DEFINITELY the "Aether" or the "Ku" element. Spiritual, creative, "out there beyond everything else." Sounds like spacey-brained, creative me.

In the co-write fanfiction I did recently "The Great Desert" - my co-writer and I made "Aether" the "missing space of the Triforce" everything around and between that held a mastery over all nature.

As far as the Periodic Table of Elements... I don't know. I figure I correspond to Lithium. It's assocated wtih crazy people *waves* and it makes batteries work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom