• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What element?

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
With "elements" I'd have to pick Water.

With the PToE, I feel inclined to say Carbon because it bonds with pretty much anything important.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I go for water, because my zodiac sign is aquarius.

With the PToE, I have to say Beryllium, one of the most toxic metals and one of the lightest.

Water. If i could control it, I could hold countries or cities to ransom.....without their water, they could die, so they's have to give in , or drink filthy water!......

But that's not what I would use the water for.

Moosh_is_cool

Still a Moosh fan!
As for the four most commonly known elements, water, earth, fire and air, i'd go with water. It's so amazing... it can save lives, but it can destroy them. Fire is reckless, earth is always either stubborn or weak, and air can't stay in one place. All four are important, but water fits me best. It's calm and quiet, but can be noisy and rough to.

linkman8

True and Noble
Like I said before, I'm Earth because I'm a Taurus, but sometimes I'd rather be water. :)
Apparently Earth elements are more down to earth and stable in things, and not always liking change. I'd say that describes me.

Z

ZeroJinKui

fire, its alluring and can bring destruction to everything around it, or it can help bring life, you never know when it comes to this element.

it also feels the most right to me, it can be calm and unwavering one moment or wild and chaotic the next...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom