• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What element?

N

Nian Kast

Air, air is awesome, i mean, lightning would fall under air, fire is way too hot, earth smells like dog poo, and i don't like water unless it's rain, which is awesome because i have an excuse to run around and jump in little puddle things. I'm a pisces (anyone who is not a pisces fails), so i'd probably fall under water, but still air is just way more badass then water, unless it's ice, ice is cool, but still air.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Ok is this about the four main common elements like Fire, Water, Wind and Earth?

Because Chrisbg99 has a point.

You have different philosophies about elements.

Here is a link, you may find it interesting.
Click here!

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Just 'cause they aren't elements on the Periodic Table, doesn't mean they aren't elements.
I would probably have to go with Air. There's nothing like going outsie on a summer's day, and smelling the fresh air.

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
Air, water and earth are mixtures and compounds made up of actual elements. Fire is energy.

The whole elements thing is a crock and misunderstanding of science similar to humors were used to try to treat the human condition.

Kybyrian

Well, if we are discussing things like Water, Fire, and so forth.

I would pick water.

If we were discussing the Periodic Table of the Elements, Arsenic. Rat Poison ftw!

Claire

The Geekette
Out of the options of what you have given that you call elements, I would have to choose Earth.

But concerning chemical elements, the lightest metal, lithium. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom