• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Actually, I just beat MC for the very first time, and I am going to write a blog entry on the game. so check it out later on today. Not gonna write now. And the question comes up. I have both oracle games, as well as Link's awakening. which do you guys reccomend trying next?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Actually, I just beat MC for the very first time, and I am going to write a blog entry on the game. so check it out later on today. Not gonna write now. And the question comes up. I have both oracle games, as well as Link's awakening. which do you guys reccomend trying next?

Haven't played the Oracle games yet, but Link's Awakening is good :)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
trying to find a streaming site that plays 'The Interview' movie without me having to pay for anything or sign up...

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Putting ALLLLLLLL the music I got for Christmas on my computer. And I've been doing this for the last 2 days.

I'm not kidding.

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
Let's see...I played Hyrule Warriors this morning.

Then I went grocery shopping (yay food!) and went to GameStop in search of an eShop Card and a Wii game. Then I went to Taco Bell and got food.

Now I'm home trying to resist the urge to play more Hyrule Warriors because I got the DLC and yeah, nuff said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom