• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I found legit yuri (girls being lovey-dovey) in a certain room in Sea Mauville in Omega Ruby. Also, I needed a key to unlock the door and one of the girls was like "I locked the door! How did you get in here?!" and the other one was like "(blush)". Then girl 1 was like "Here, just take this key and get out of here!" (gives key) "... I was teaching her how hard it is to be a trainer!"

You know, I'm really happy with Nintendo right now for adding this tiny little detail.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Currently I'm pumping some major Wii U rn, prepping for my ultimate showdown with Heroine of Time, I will defeat her once and for all or die trying,

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well I just woke up but this crazy thing happened: I had a nightmare that I went back to school and a lynch mob was waiting for me

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Been sat on Photoshop and Illustrator for the past 5 hours doing a lot of work. Make it stop. :( Need dat monies

Day off from both jobs, so naturally I lazed about all day and put aside a lot of **** I needed to get done. Right now I'm reading Huffpost articles—one of my favorite pastimes anymore—and chatting with Jimbo a.k.a. Big Octo on Skyoe (intended misspelling).

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I worked today, I'm currently picking/cleaning off my expensive nail polish, annoyed that I paid a lot of money for the "no chip" type. Didn't last any longer than the cheap stuff... what a rip off...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom