• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I finally upgraded from my 32GB iPhone 4S to a 128GB iPhone 6. Its so much better considering the size, battery, working buttons and screen. Upgraded from prepaid to plan for the first time, so this has to last me 2 years (4S lasted over 3 so it should be fine).

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Currently I'm playing the Zelda games I never played before. Earlier last year I finally played ALttP and yesterday I finished Link's Awakening and right now I'm playing The Minish Cap. Besides that I slept a bit and drink coffee and watch some TV.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Taking a really fancy bath with candles and bath bombs and all of that stuff. Because I love myself.
Yeah, I'm naked as I'm posting this.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Went to work, got off early to take my cat to the vet. Now I'm home following him around making sure he doesn't hurt himself and being amused by his medicated antics.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I kicked my little bro's ass in Smash today and he got sent to timeout. lmfao he's 15 years old

Isaac

Doesn't have internet
I made some chicken nuggets. They were okay. I listened to music which made me smile, and am reading a book that makes me cry.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
I took a nap but i didn't set an alarm so i slept to much and i thought it was morning and i had a dream where it was morning and i had done a bunch of crazy stuff in my sleep like posting on facebook but it wasn't real. so when i really woke up i was super confused and now i feel weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom