• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Caractures Should Be Taken Out of TP?

T

The.PostMan-

I could probibly make a list but the number one caracture that i think should be taken out of TP should be Skull Kid why would they put him in? it makes no sence to me hes not even really the same caracture! sorry but i was very disapointed to find out that Skull Kid was in TP i loved him(guy?) in MM but he should have stayed there.... i know i know he was aperantly in OoT to but what ever

PureLocke

A Hero of Time
There are multiple Skullkids, it could be the same one but that is irrelevant, they are one of the major inhabitants of the Lost Woods besides the Deku and Stalfos. So unless you want do dig up a Stalfos for directions or strong arm one of the nonexistant Deku good luck on finding your way though the forest.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
i think that the telma and that doctor, if neither of them were there then lia wouldnt lose her memory and then the prince wouldnt have though to make the trek alone

PureLocke

A Hero of Time
Telma and the doctor are less caricatures and more archetypes i.e. they are relatively realistic. Or is the OP taking about characters? Spell check is a wonderful thing. Either way MP the whole reason Ilia lost her memory was being injured by the moblins, or did you just not like the quest?

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
This game would have been so much better if they had taken out that stupid ******** mailman. He's such an annoying idiot, he steals a lot of time and his stupid cutscenes - walking towards you and leaving you - are unskippable, I think Nintendo did that just to annoy us. Is that guy on drugs (speed)? I mean look at his eyes, that's just creepy... he's clearly a continuation of OoT's "bunny hood guy" and MM's postman but it's a character I don't ever want to see return in future games. IMO that guy is worse than OoT's Kaepora Gaebora (owl), and that says quite a lot.

I'd have liked if Ganondorf wasn't in it, and they'd explored Zant more than they had. Other than that, I was fine with every character.

Uhhhh... the post-man!!! Hehe just kidding. How about Diababa. I don't care about him being a boss. He's a freak. Die Diababa!!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
This game would have been so much better if they had taken out that stupid ******** mailman. He's such an annoying idiot, he steals a lot of time and his stupid cutscenes - walking towards you and leaving you - are unskippable, I think Nintendo did that just to annoy us. Is that guy on drugs (speed)? I mean look at his eyes, that's just creepy... he's clearly a continuation of OoT's "bunny hood guy" and MM's postman but it's a character I don't ever want to see return in future games. IMO that guy is worse than OoT's Kaepora Gaebora (owl), and that says quite a lot.
There! There! 100% agreed. I hated the Mailman. He was so annoying. And I dislike Agitha as well. She isn't disturbing you that much like the Mailman does but I just don't like her

guy

Junior Junior Member
"There are multiple Skullkids, it could be the same one but that is irrelevant, they are one of the major inhabitants of the Lost Woods besides the Deku and Stalfos. So unless you want do dig up a Stalfos for directions or strong arm one of the nonexistant Deku good luck on finding your way though the forest"

they could have had a kokori.mabye saria or someone else

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
There! There! 100% agreed. I hated the Mailman. He was so annoying. And I dislike Agitha as well. She isn't disturbing you that much like the Mailman does but I just don't like her
Haha yeah, I totally forgot about Agitha. Some of her reactions when you gave her the bugs were extremely... strange and creepy. I remember something along the lines of "Oh snail, how I'd love to take a bath in that slime!" or "Oh ????, I want to feel those pinchers all night long" >.< Zoophilia much?

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Let's see... Agitha. Some of the things she says are plain disturbing.

Ganondorf. Seriously, they did not do Ganondorf justice in that game. He's the kind of guy who boldly does his evil stuff and doesn't care who knows (at least, when he has his ultimate power). This was proven in OoT and WW. He didn't care in either of them when he had his power. He was more careful in the beginning of OoT, but that was all a part of his plan. Not to mention, they started to develop Zant, the lackey, and then trashed him for Ganondorf. Seriously, what were they thinking with that?

L

Link is awesome

I don't want that agitha girl in TP I really thought she was stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom