• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Boots Are Your Favorites?

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
my fave are the Kokiri boots. they're just standard footwear and they don't slow Link down in any way (I'm looking at you, Iron Boots). They also have great traction, unlike some other footwear i know of (hover boots).

my favourite is the hover boots, 'cause, even if not needed much outside the shadow temple, they are still helping you, since they make you faster and able to roll through spike traps

SheikahSoul

Decadence
My favorite of all boots in every Zelda game are actually the Pegasus Boots!

87px-Pegasus_Boots.png

But if I had to choose from the three boots above, I would pick the Hover Boots!

Hover_Boots.png

Is that an officil art of the Pegasus Boots? What abilities have they and what game are they from?

I think I'd say the Iron Boots are my favorite. I mean, I like how in the Wind Waker in Twilight Princess, the expressions on our hero's face is all funny. And his shoulders are all hunched over in order to lug the weight of the boots along. The magnetic ceilings in the Goron Mines, I think made the boots most-enjoyable. All fun and stuffs.

Sometimes, when I battle Ganondorf, I'll put them on, so Gani doesn't have that disadvantage of walking slow. xD Wearing all of that armor and boots... Iron-plated footwear for the win!!! :P Oh, and a friend of mine shared this with me:

In Twilight Princess, if you are wearing the Iron Boots when you defeat Ganondorf in the sword fight, the following cutscene will also have you wearing them. So, when Link runs over to see Midna after the Light Spirits heal her, he's still wearing them, but running normally.

Thus, the iron boots seem to be the most fun for me. The pegasus boots would probably come in second.

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
ShiekahSoul, the pegasus boots are in ALTTP, and maybe the MC (Can't remember if that is what they are called) anyway they allow you to run at a high speed in whatever direction your facing, you can move left or right of your direction slightly but not by much considering your speed and you hold your sword out infront so you can charge through annoying weak enemies on the main map easily.

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
I guess i like the normal boot , But when i get used to the hover boots i might like em better i guess ill find out
So yes normal.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I like the hover boots the best, though I do like how they considered physics with the Iron Boots for more than just water. They come in handy in the Shadow Temple when you're dealing with the hallway with the big fans.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
Hover boots are my favorite, because they introduced the flying or walking in midair in a 3D world. It is sad that no other 3D title has reused the idea, but those are my favorite boots.

I would choose the Hover Boots, because I like hovering across edges and when you go to the desert waste land place you can hover above the sand river, and the normal sand!

<My favorite boots are definatly the Iron Boots (metal)...i feel invincible to everyone and frankly living under water would be amazing>

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Normal Boots. The Iron Boots make frustrated, make me go crazy, and u go extremly slow. The Hover Boots make me even frustrated when slippin to an edge and makes u start all over! Anyway there's my choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom