• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Boots Are Your Favorites?

LANZZ

Scarecrow
My favorite boots is Hover Boots because I like hovering across edges...

I don't like the Iron Boots because it make you slow...

SheikahSoul

Decadence
ShiekahSoul, the pegasus boots are in ALTTP, and maybe the MC (Can't remember if that is what they are called) anyway they allow you to run at a high speed in whatever direction your facing, you can move left or right of your direction slightly but not by much considering your speed and you hold your sword out infront so you can charge through annoying weak enemies on the main map easily.

Ah, now I remember, now I remember. I was ages since I last played ALTTP (I don't own the game even) so I had totally forgotten it all. Thanks alot for the remind! :)

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
I have to say the hover boots because there is something cool about floating on air in my opinion.

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
The Kokiri boots because they are simple and don't have any annoying side effects. I also like them for the same reason I like the Kokiri tunic: it's the classic look. Maybe I'm boring, but I just like it when Link has his normal outfit.

My second favorite would be the hover boots. They have a fun concept but the loss of traction can be frustrating. Plus there's something about the sound that occurs when you're hovering that bothers me.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
I like the normal boots.
Don't have to deal with slipping or moving slow, and they are the best for long distance travel, ha ha.

E

Everan10

I like the Hover Boots. I know they make walking slippery, but I have found that when you fall off a ledge, the hover is enough to get back on.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
The Hover Boots were cool, especially cooler than the Iron Boots with the whole Water Temple thing.

I like the Normal Boots.
The Iron Boots make you slow, and it's hard to fight some enemies with them.
The Hover Boots make Link walk kind of slippery.

Ganondork

goo
Hover boots of course! I felt so epic whenever I found out you can walk on water for a few short seconds. It never stops being fun just hovering around, and of course, making fun of the redead. Just wake 'em up, run around -sliding of course - and whoosh! Hours of entertainment! :)

P

princess-kikyo

The normal boots are always good, but I'd have to say it's a tie between the iron boots and hover boots, simply becuase one helps you explore the DEEP UNKNOWN of vast depths of water, and the other lets you explore hard to reach places in which you would normally perish and die trying to reach. They both have their weak points as well.

So I like them all for their intent and purposes, they were fun to play with. But normal boots are always good. :D

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
Simple is better in terms of boots :D thats why I like the normal boots. When walking around hyrule overworld in OOT regular boots are best because iron is way to slow and hover is way to slippery XD but... Say you were using iron boots in the water temple and hover boots in the shadow temple then thats okay :) If I had to pick a second favorite other then normal boots it'd probably be hover boots ( just because their awesome in general ) and then iron boots in third :)

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
My favorite of all boots in every Zelda game are actually the Pegasus Boots!

87px-Pegasus_Boots.png

YES I agree! :P

From the main ones though, I like the Kokiri Boots the best. I think people underestimate the functionality of having normal boots with good traction. Specialized boots are interesting to be sure, but if there's one pair of boots that a lack thereof will give people the most trouble, it would have to be the Kokiri Boots. I think a lot of people take it a little bit for granted :silent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom