• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Your Top 10 Video Games of All Time?

Caeda

Keyblade Master
1. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

2. Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

3. Kingdom Hearts II

4. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

5. Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

6. Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

7. Okamiden

8. Super Paper Mario

9. Kingdom Hearts: Re:coded (I seriously dont get the hate for this game)

10. Super Mario Sunshine

MW7

My all time favorites are:
1. Majora's Mask
2. Ocarina of Time
3. Donkey Kong Country 2
4. Super Mario 64
5. Goldeneye 007
6. Donkey Kong 64
7. Banjo Kazooie/ Tooie
8. Link's Awakening
9. Super Mario Sunshine
10. Hitman: Blood Money

Honorable Mentions: Super Mario World, Super Mario Bros. 3, A Link to the Past, Wind Waker, Professor Layton and the Unwound Future, Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon, 007 Nightfire (almost exclusively for the multiplayer), Super Paper Mario, and Trauma Team

1. Mario Galaxy

2.Mario Galaxy 2

3.Wind Waker

4. Majora's Mask

5.Ocarina of Time

6.a Link to the Past

7.Paper Mario

8.Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door

9.Super Paper Mario

10.Pikmin 2. (I don't have it but on chuggaconroy's lets play Pikmin 2 it looks awesome.)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
My list

I think someone has posted lists like this one before. My view on my all-time favorite games has changed since last time, so here it is.

1. Valkyrie Profile

2. God of War Series

3. Pokemon HG

4. Zelda Wind Waker

5. Mass Effect

6. Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria

7. Winning Eleven 9

8. Mario Bros 3

9. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

10. Arc the Lad

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
1. Wind Waker
2. Ocarina of Time
3. Super Mario Galaxy 2
4. Twilight Princess
5. Majoras Mask
6. Pokemon SS
7. Animal Crossing PG/WW
8. Star Fox (All of them really, :p)
9. F-Zero GX
10. Kid Icarus: Myths and Monsters

Of course, with all of these new games for the 3DS and Wii round the corner, expect an update in six months or so

M

Medix

1 The Legend Of Zelda Link's Awakening
2 The Legend Of Zelda Majora's Mask
3 The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
4 Phoenix Wright Trilogy, especially T&T
5 Banjo-Kazooie
6 Grandia II
7 Final Fantasy VI
8 Kirby Super Star
9 Super Mario Bros 3
10 Super Mario World / Super Mario 64

And of course all the other Zelda games.

Thatlinkisaspy!

(not really)
1. Ocarina of Time

2. Team Fortress 2 (will re evaluate once I play the PC version. I only played the Xbox version so far.)

3. Smash Bros. Brawl

4. Halo:Reach

5. Super Mario Sunshine

6. Tetris DS

7. Majoras Mask

8. Banjo Tooie

9. Pinball Fx 2

10. Super Mario Bros.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
This is all my opinion and it's In no particular order:

1. Zelda: Majora's Mask:

Best Zelda game, the most creative, love the time travelling system and the story, maybe lacking on the dungeon department but still the sidequest and story are very good and interesting. And Song of Healing is the best Zelda track. Good game overall.

2. Mario Sunshine:

Best Mario game, I love the sense of exploration it gives and the good challenge. I really loved the twist of finding out Shadow Mario was Bowser Jr. I actually loved the FLUDD, the soundtrack and the levels.

3. No More Heroes:

Best beat em up/HacknSlash - As ED described it "this game is the internet on a disc" the story is so awesome and creative, an otaku buying a lighsaber off eBay? lolowut!? the gameplay albeit simple it's addicting and the bosses and soundtrack are amazing!

4. King of Fighters 98-02:

I really can't ever decide which is my favorite, but being the fighting game addict that I am and this being my favorite fighting series I'd say it's between those 4 because thats where the fighting really gets fast paced and it's just very great fighters.

5. GTA: San Andreas:

I love this game, best GTA hands down, the gangster storyline is very awesome and fitting for the GTA games and the RPG system they put on this game was very awesome. You eat too much and you become fat, you work out a lot and you become a bodybuilder, what other game does that!? The soundtrack was very good too.

5. Banjo Tooie:

My favorite Banjo game, too much to do and too much to collect, so much content, it was awesome. The soundtrack and bosses were very epic too.

6. Pokemon:

I can't ever decide which one is the best, they are all so beast. My favorites are Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, D/P and SoulSilver. I also love Stadium/colluseum/XD and Snap. Most of the side games are garbage though.

7. Conker's Bad Fur Day:

Hands down the funniest game ever.

8. Brutal Legend:

Second funniest game ever, and I love it because Im a metalhead lol

9. Smash Bros Mellee:

Best one of the three, the game is very balanced and very fun.

10. Can't decide, so I'll just put my honorable mentions and inser any of them here.

Honorable Mentions: Silent Hill(all) Sonic(most of them) Mario Kart Double Dash, Shawdow of the collusus, FF 1-13, Street Fighter II, the Vs. Capcom Series, Mortal Kombat 2, 3 deception, armageddon 9, Resident Evil 1-4, Castlevania games, Phoenix Wright, Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear Solid, Dead or alive, soul caliber, Deadrising and Killer Isntinct. That is all.

I can't bear to put these in a particular order, as I don't know which are my absolute favorites (of all time) from least to greatest. So, here goes:

1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  2. Tales of Legendia
  3. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
  4. Final Fantasy X
  5. Final Fantasy VII
  6. Guilty Gear XX #Reload
  7. Capcom vs. SNK 2: Mark of the Millennium 2001
  8. Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
  9. Super Mario Bros 3
  10. Marvel vs. Capcom 3

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
10. Super Mario Galaxy
9. Oracle of Ages
8. Super Mario World
7. Super Smash Bros Brawl
6. Super Paper Mario
5. Paper Mario
4. A Link to the Past
3. Ocarina of Time
2. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
1. Twilight Princess

That is as of now. I currently plan to complete the Metroid Prime trilogy, and I like the first one very much so far, so this list may change in the future.

H

Hein3k3n

1. Twilight Princess
2. Ocarina of Time
3. Half-Life 2
4. Portal
5. Call of Duty Black Ops.
6. Paper Mario
7. Megaman Legends 2
8. Final Fantasy IX
9. Link to the Past
10. Harvest Moon

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
The only problem is... no one likes F-Zero or Kid Icarus?

Well, when all the jazzy stuff comes out, it's this:
1. ocarina of Time
2. Skyward Sword.
3. Wind Waker
4. majoras Mask
5. Super Mario Land 3D
6. Mario Kart 7
7. Kid Icarus Uprising
8. Animal Crossing 3DS
9. Luigis Mansion 2/Star Fox 64 3D
10 F-Zero GX

Omg, so many gems *-*

1. Link to the Past
2. OoT
3. Super Smash Bros Melee
4. Pokemon Chrystal
5. Super Mario World
6. Super Mario 64
7. Pokemon Soul Silver
8. Phantom Hourglass
9. Super Mario Sunshine
10. Oracle of Ages

Last edited:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I would like to make a new list.

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time-Do I really need to say why?...

Resident Evil 4-Although it wasn't like the previous Resident Evils and became more action oriented this was one hell of a game on it's own.

Halo Combat Evolved-People use to think Duke Nukem was the king of FPS until James Bond came in with GoldenEye and for a decade now, the torch has been passed down to the one and only Master Chief.

Splinter Cell Conviction-Sam Fisher's latest proves to be one of the best games ever. It has stealth, action, a good story, unique gameplay, and so much extra content. This game leaves you thirsting for more.

Super Mario Galaxy 2-You'd have to be crazy not to expect Mario on this list. So far all of Mario's 3D adventures have been really great. And Mario Galaxy was a fantastic idea and game that was expanded upon and left us with Super Mario Galaxy 2. A perfect game.

Metroid Fusion-Metroid Fusion was my first Metroid game and was an amazing game. My memories of this game is what puts it on this list. It was also the game that got me into Metroid.

Alan Wake-One of the best stories I have had the pleasure of playing through in a long time. The gameplay fits, the atmosphere is dark, and the game can make you jump from time to time. The story is presented very clever and the dialogue is great. It's like your almost playing through a book. A very good one.

Resident Evil Remake-This is what Remakes are made of. This took a great game and made it into a work of art.

Batman Arkham Asylum-Although the game is not perfect, Batman showed video games what a comic book game is.

Assassin's Creed-Yes it's not as good as the second one but it's the first of it's kind and it will always be what started Assassin's Creed.

D

Deleted member 14134

Good question and almost to tough to narrow it down to a top 10 but from the top of my head:
1. Zelda OoT: First zelda game i ever played and from the start I knew it was something special.
2. Fallout 3: Went from thinking it was the dumbest idea ever, to being skeptical about it, to becoming intersted in it, to trying and falling in love with it.
3. Portal 2: The first portal was broken in no way at all yet valve managed to fix everything about it.
4. Metroid Prime: Didnt play it until recently and thats my biggest gaming regret ever.
5. Lttp: The first time the zelda formula was perfected that made OoT possible.
6. Oblivion: Action RPG, amazing freedom, 200+ hours of gameplay. Must i say more?
7. Half Life 2: Some of the best action and level design I've ever seen in gaming.
8. Resident Evil 4: My brother made a huge deal about this but never even touched it when we got it. Oh well, more time for me to play through it 4 times.
9. Demons Souls: Loved the punishing difficulty and the satisfaction of beating a boss or fending off a player attacking your world.
10. Metal Gear Solid: Snake? SNAKE!? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!?!?!?!?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom