• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Your Top 10 Video Games of All Time?

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
  1. Ocarina of Time
  2. Twilight Princess
  3. PilotWings Resort
  4. Spirit Tracks
  5. GoldenEye 007
  6. Mortal Kombat Trilogy
  7. Soul Calibur 2 (GCN Version)
  8. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days
  9. Super Mario 64
  10. Kingdom Heart Re:Coded

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Changing mine.
1. Wind Waker
2. OoT
3. Mother 3
4. Pilotwings Resort
5. F-Zero GX
6. Super Smash Bros Brawl
7. FFXIII (Soon to be Xii-2 XD)
8. Earthbound
9. Pokemon Series
10 Kid Icarus Angel land story (despite the "I'm finished! Screen I ALWAYS saw about 10 times per stage) Soon to be replaced with Uprising)

You made it so hard I couldn't think straight, so I was forced to probably miss-put (Is it even a word?) games and forget some awesome games

Flagpole

I'm back!!
10. SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2 (NINTENDO WII):

Super Mario Galaxy 2 is one of the best Mario games ever. I give this game a 10/10. Why do I like this game so much?

The levels are great. There are a lot of crazy designs and power-ups, and each mission is as fun and memorable as the others. Not only that, but each level is innovative in its own way, and getting to the stars always feels refreshing and exciting. From grabbing spinies and throwing them into windows to melting snow statues as Fire Mario, from walking over cloud platforms to roll over a sphere with the star inside through a colorful world full of pencils and artistic stuff, this game never ceases to impress the player.

Not only the awesome gameplay, but the soundtrack is pretty good. And don't get me started on the bosses - I love them all. A gigantic Bowser, a robot full of explosive bullet bills controled by Bowser Jr., a giant robotic tower also controled by Bowser Jr. that often reminds players of Shadow of the Colossus...

The fun this game provides me is endless.

9. HARVEST MOON 64 (NINTENDO 64):

The graphics are pretty pixelated and terrible to some people, the animations aren't well done and the music is repetitive, but all the numerous faws of this game can be forgiven with is rich gameplay.

There are a lot of things to do. Every year every season, every day is an adventure. There is an unbelieveable amount of things you can do in this game. And there are a lot of options as to what to do next: you may be a greedy person, wanting to get tons of money, or maybe you'll want to live as a simple farmer (not recomended), or maybe you'll just try to find every little thing to do in this game - a task that seems impossible. Ad that is what makes this game so addictive and fun: the fact that there are endless things to do in this game, a game so huge, probably few people has beaten it 100%.

8. SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 (NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM):

SMB was great. SMB 2 was even better. SMB 3 is the best of them all.

Super Mario bros. 3 consists of numerous worlds, each unique in its own way, and with a lot of levels each. Each level is a lot of fun to play through, and I really mean it. Nothing beats going through desertic lands with angry suns following you, or going through lands where everything is four times bigger than before.
But what makes this game so great, aside from the levels and the fun mini-games, is its crazy amount of secrets. each level is filled with secrets, and I don't even think I've found more than 20% of them. Seriously, the amount of secrets in this game is insane. But I won't reveal any of the secrets I've discovered, to keep them a surprise to anyone who finds them.

A pretty memorable game. Start playing with it, and be amazed with the endless amount of secrets. Seriously, I don't think anyone has ever found all of the secrets on its own.

7. THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: ORACLE OF AGES (GAMEBOY COLOR):

The first of the many Zelda game that will appear on this list.

This is one of the greatest games ever. It includes a huge overworld filled with secrets, mini-games and side-quests, with epic dungeons and confusing puzzles. This game takes everything that makes a good Zelda game and makes it five times better.
Oh, and did I forget to mention you have an item with the ability to change from past to future? (Fnny how there is a past and a future, but there isn't a present...).

P.S. Sorry for not talking a lot about this game, but I just can't describe why I love it so much.

6. DONKEY KONG 64 (NINTENDO 64):

One of the greatest platformers ever made, Donkey Kong 64 surpassed my exepctations in every way possible.

The most lovable aspect of this game is that you have to collect so much things it is intimidating. 500 bananas, 25 golden bananas, one crown, two hidden fairies, five banana medals and five blueprints per level. Plus, there are some hidden fairies, crowns, blueprints and golden bananas in the overworld.

The game is pretty fun: the overworld is HUGE, and I like it a lot (a big sea with a lot of islands). Each level itself is huge, with lots of things to collect and mini-games to beat. There is a lot of hidden stuff, and the game will take you, at least, 50 hours to beat.
The game is ambitious, and that is what it makes it so fun: I really like going to each level and try to 100% it, and then go and search for coins. I wonder if the game has a finish...

Play it, and never turn off your Nintendo 64.

5. WARIO LAND 3 (GAMEBOY COLOR):

Wario Land 3 is 2D gaming at its perfection. Playing as Wario, you can go through dozens of levels. each level has a lot of puzzles, hidden treasures, big, gold coins and mini-games (golf...).

The game is fun because of the insane amount of backtracking you have to make in order to 100% it, and because there are so much things to do in each level. Plus, some effects the enemies produce on you, like zombify you, or giving you a donut and making you very fat, are pretty fun, and may or may not be useful. Believe me, there are a lot of puzzles in each level, and, in my opinion, the amount of backtracking in this game is comparable to the amount of backtracking in DK 64 or in a Zelda game (a lot, if you ask me...), although it is not comparable to the amount of backtracking of Metroid, or Jet Force Gemini.

Is there something more in this game? Yes. The game changes from day to night, and each level is different depending on the state of the day.

I consider this game underrated because of the fight I've heard of few people who owns it and likes playing it.

4. THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME (NINTENDO 64):

I'm sorry, but I won't make my impression of this game, my 3th and my 1st game. Why? Because most people on this forum has played them, and I don't think it is necessary to write a lot about them.

3. THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: MAJORA MASK (NINTENDO 64):

See the description for my 4th game.

2. PAPER MARIO (NINTENDO 64):

This is a great RPG game.

The battles are awesome... I mean, they are interactive RPG battles! There are a lot of cool battles on this game, too.
Bosses are also pretty cool, especially Bowser (although he can recover 30 HP, and that makes him a little cheap...).
Plus, the overworld is pretty big, and there are hundreds of secrets awating for you at every corner. The replay value in this game is inmense. I mean, I've layed it for more than 50 hours, and I still haven't found more than 50% or 60% of the secrets, and events, and star pieces, and badges, and cooking recipes...

I'm tired.

1. THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: A LINK TO THE PAST (SUPER NINTENDO ENTERIANMENT SYSTEM):

See the description for my 3th anf my 4th game.

Well, hope you enjoyed!
... I'm tired.

Oh, and yes... I'm a huge Nintendo fan.

Also, nominated games:

- Super Mario 64
- Rayman 2: The Great Escape
- Banjo-Kazooie
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
- Mega Man 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom