• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing In BOTW?

Koroks. I know there being 900 can take a lot of flack. But honestly it's nice being able to pick up a controller and pick away at them.

dtc

Searching all shrines (just done all 3 lomei mazes), wandering around and hunting some lynels and guardians for loot, although i never get giant ancient cores WHY ARE THEY SO HARD TO GET
Also first post hi

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Alright, I'm unbelievably late to the party but I spent a good chunk of time properly playing BOTW for the first time the other day. (i'm too poor for a switch ok y'all i live vicariously through my friends, literally all of whom own switches) I spent a good amount of hours exploring Shrines, the overworld, and working my way up to Zora's Domain. It's a gorgeous game.

I gotta say though, I don't know if I love the gameplay or controls? Maybe it just takes more adaptation over time, but I think I spent most of my time screwing up the buttons or struggling to do basic stuff in game and a lot of it came down to what I read as the controls being janky as hell. I don't have the greatest mobility in my hands, which is always an issue for me with any console game (although joycons are probably the best for me because they're small), and jeez, the game feels merciless on that account.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom