• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Afraid Of?

L

Lightercat

I'm not afraid of anything, because I do not commit naturalistic fallacies- i.e be fearful of things pure;y because they are foreign to me. OP committed a naturalistic fallacy. Please phrase your arguments better!

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Maggots, just Maggots.

I saw the movie Squirm accidently when I was 4 and refused to take shower for days...until my mom told me that stink and filth attracts them too. D:
Eaten alive by gross wrigling worms is the only thing that would ever scare me lol.

oh and sliding down a giant cheese grater into a pool of alchahol is the only thing equally painful i imagine

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I'm not afraid of heights. I'm afraid of getting smashed on the ground. I have great balance, but I always get nervous about Venom Drop (that huge black water slide) which is in Hurricane Harbor. I heard that people died (I'm not sure if they died or got sent to the Emergency Room). I want to go on it, but I estimate that the top of the slide is at least 45 feet.

Then there's drowning. I can't swim. I can stand while I'm in water, which helps me not drown, but there's only a certain distance that I can go to before I start to submerge. I can go completley underwater for maybe 10 seconds without running out of air. By then, I have to get out. I always get myself out though.

But that's more like terror. Fear is like in your head. I don't know what my fear is.

amaterasu

Writer
i'm afraid of heights, even though i'm perfectly fine in trees. That's where the contradicion thing in my siggy comes in.

Four things
1: My angry grandpa.
2: Wind Waker Re-deads
3: Standing up to the person I hate.
4: Quietness. I feel alone when It's quiet. It also feels like someone creeps up you. It's quiet right now!! Gotta go!
I hate fire because it almost killed me when I was three. I played with a lighter and caught my room on fire and put it out with a SHIRT.

Last edited:

NinjaLlama

wait, what?
Clowns and ballons popping because 1)clowns are creepy and 2) I just can't stand balloons popping, can't explain it.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Like Ammy said, afraid of heights but fine in trees. I think its more of a fear of falling. I love climbing. I have arachnophobia. Fear of being buried alive, fear of looking like an idiot in public.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Hm... when I was little, I was mortally afraid of dogs. Ironic, because my first name apparently means dog in some other language. I think it's more like "calev," but whatever. I do fine around dogs now, though. I was just in Utah visiting my aunt and she has this really friendly Sheep Dog named Shelby who always wants to be around people, and I didn't really have any problem at all, so that's a fear I can safely say I've overcome.

I have kind of a fear for sharp objects, too. I have this habit of turning knifes so the blades face away from me if they're sitting on a table or a counter nearby. That's kind of died down a bit, too, though. It's not completely gone, and was never really as bad as my fear of dogs.

amaterasu

Writer
okay i have a revision on my fear of hieghts. it's not so much the fear of hieghts, it's the fear of being dropped and falling. That's why I don't have trouble going up the tree, it's teh trouble of getting down and afraid of missing a limb or my sneaker slipping and falling. If i'm up on somebody's shoulders and they start shaking wildly for some reason (cuz that has happened to me) i'll wimper and cling to thier head like a weenie.

gannondorf

Dark Lord Gannondorf
Nothing scares Me now. When I was Younger, I had this thing for anything that was to Dark but that was before I Enslaved everything in it and became Dark Lord deaddude, Master of the Dark Forces.

Now The Shadows are my greatest ally. Y hid in the Shadows, Becuase no one can see you there....

Pretty Much, any fear I had when I was Young, I have sence Declared war and Death on and Now Its ***.

Spiders,Declared war, I won armed with raid bug spray,an electric tennis racket,the gardern hose and my shoe.

Dark Places-Im Sorry But You Will have to Address Me As the dark Lord now as you step into my Shadow Castle full of the minions I enslaved.

O Ya and Force anyone that has seen "Kill Clowns from Outer Space", That is most likely the scarest think I have seen in years. though I think a full military attack armed with ak-47's would put them in there place.(Goes On a Quest in sereach of SPf-Russia.)

"Now are you going to hand over those Emeralds, Or Am I Going To have to take them From You By Force!?!"

<bump>

I have Social Phobia, persistent and irrational fear of situations that may involve scrutiny or judgment by others, such as parties and other social events. [www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov] I was actually diagnosed four years ago.

Also, I have an irrational fear of seashells. Not conch shells, though. It's those small, tiny seashells. What's worse is when a lot them are piled up or clustered together. It's even worse if they're buried all together in stone or concrete. *shudders*

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom