• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Satan

chunky plant goop
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Daisy (my rat) has a lump between her tail and her leg. :(

I dont know what it is, i hope it's nothing.
i hope its nothing too <3

skin growths are pretty common in rodents apparently, especially as they get older, and they're usually not a concern. my sister's one gerbil had a pretty deep one on his side but he'd sometimes scratch at it and get it bleeding, but it didnt impact his quality of life any. the one by his eye drove him nuts though. we'd take him to the vet to get that one cut off periodically so he wouldnt hurt his eye by scratching at it. just keep a close watch on her. if anything about it doesnt seem right to you, or over time if it starts to bother her a lot, there's no harm in having it looked at.

Spirit

ZD Legend
i hope its nothing too <3

skin growths are pretty common in rodents apparently, especially as they get older, and they're usually not a concern. my sister's one gerbil had a pretty deep one on his side but he'd sometimes scratch at it and get it bleeding, but it didnt impact his quality of life any. the one by his eye drove him nuts though. we'd take him to the vet to get that one cut off periodically so he wouldnt hurt his eye by scratching at it. just keep a close watch on her. if anything about it doesnt seem right to you, or over time if it starts to bother her a lot, there's no harm in having it looked at.
Yeah. My last fancy rat got a lump too which was benign. Got it removed because it worried me so much.
Daisy seems fine in herself. Gonna get it looked at all the same, just really cant afford it.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Entire left side of face is aching, ****ing teeth, and i got OH so many things to stress about that i've actually gone full circle and hit antipathic boredom

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Staff member
I moved into my new place on campus, and they gave me and my roommate only one dresser to share. I wouldn't mind too much, but the dresser has FIVE drawers. How are we supposed to divide that!?

ExLight

Ultimate Lucky Student
uh, was paired with some ultra anxious kid, we were supposed to finish our physics lab at 3:30PM, finished it at 6PM.
I get it not really his fault for being this way, but having him walking around, taking the sheets outta our hands, and ruining some stuff we had already done due to pointless perfectionism wasn't exactly what I was expecting... sigh

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Bought a loaf of bread for garlic bread purposes, when I get home and turn it over it’s got a big hole in it. :( Still tastes good at least, but that’s less bread for my buck. Grrr.

In order for my computer to work, it had to be factory reset.

Everything is gone.

I'm just glad it can run, but it's upsetting to lose almost everything I've done over the last few years that I didn't do online.

Satan

chunky plant goop
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
my semester hasnt started yet and im already having panic attacks with everything else i have going on.

In order for my computer to work, it had to be factory reset.

Everything is gone.

I'm just glad it can run, but it's upsetting to lose almost everything I've done over the last few years that I didn't do online.
i'm really sorry, tcole. data loss is so stressful, i hope you're able to get back in working order despite all of that. :(
My lamp failed to have a lightbulb. I can go buy one, but still...
but i thought silverfish dont like light :')

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom