• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Satan

chunky plant goop
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
my computer is the only one in my household from 2012 to present that hasnt been trashed to the point it is unable to boot. my greatest nightmare is that spinning startup screen, an eventual but inevitable fate of the only pc to not have suffered it. i turned my computer off for the storm and it took longer than normal to start back up and i almost threw up because it stressed me out that bad. i have the tendency to leave my computers running, but over the past two years of experiencing computers being destroyed by their operating systems, i ****ing hate turning my computer off, because the possibility of it not starting back up again is very real. gonna have to shut it back down on tuesday because it needs temporarily relocated since we're gonna be repainting the walls of the room its in.

TheGreatCthulhu

ZD Champion
my computer is the only one in my household from 2012 to present that hasnt been trashed to the point it is unable to boot. my greatest nightmare is that spinning startup screen, an eventual but inevitable fate of the only pc to not have suffered it. i turned my computer off for the storm and it took longer than normal to start back up and i almost threw up because it stressed me out that bad. i have the tendency to leave my computers running, but over the past two years of experiencing computers being destroyed by their operating systems, i ****ing hate turning my computer off, because the possibility of it not starting back up again is very real. gonna have to shut it back down on tuesday because it needs temporarily relocated since we're gonna be repainting the walls of the room its in.
Have you defragged your hard drive?

Satan

chunky plant goop
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
im not looking for tech support, if thats what you're trying to do. i appreciate your interest, but i do in fact know what went wrong with the other computers. it's just not something you can take many preventative measures against unfortunately. considering its age, my computer has defied these odds, but that's all the more reason for me to constantly worry.

TheGreatCthulhu

ZD Champion
im not looking for tech support, if thats what you're trying to do. i appreciate your interest, but i do in fact know what went wrong with the other computers. it's just not something you can take many preventative measures against unfortunately. considering its age, my computer has defied these odds, but that's all the more reason for me to constantly worry.
See, in my experience, computer problems always have a cause to them. Usually either firmware, software, or hardware.

Sheikah_Witch

passionate open autistic european female
ZD Legend
I shared bed with a friend which was nice until she woke me up at 2AM by snoring in my face, I woke her up and asked her to stop and she said yes and then she started again and this time I didn't get her to wake up.

So spent 2AM until 6AM playing Red dead and then directly off to work and now I'm tired af.

My grandparents are staying for a week.
My WiFi will probably be offline for 2 weeks.
I have barely any data left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom