• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I moved into my new place on campus, and they gave me and my roommate only one dresser to share. I wouldn't mind too much, but the dresser has FIVE drawers. How are we supposed to divide that!?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
uh, was paired with some ultra anxious kid, we were supposed to finish our physics lab at 3:30PM, finished it at 6PM.
I get it not really his fault for being this way, but having him walking around, taking the sheets outta our hands, and ruining some stuff we had already done due to pointless perfectionism wasn't exactly what I was expecting... sigh

In order for my computer to work, it had to be factory reset.

Everything is gone.

I'm just glad it can run, but it's upsetting to lose almost everything I've done over the last few years that I didn't do online.

my semester hasnt started yet and im already having panic attacks with everything else i have going on.

Everything is gone.

I'm just glad it can run, but it's upsetting to lose almost everything I've done over the last few years that I didn't do online.
i'm really sorry, tcole. data loss is so stressful, i hope you're able to get back in working order despite all of that. :(
My lamp failed to have a lightbulb. I can go buy one, but still...
but i thought silverfish dont like light :')

Everything is gone.

It least your harddrive isn't fried like my laptop.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Even though I love my Yuga madly he can be very annoying following me litewrally everywhere around in the house. I FREAKING STEP ON HIM ALL THE DAMN TIME BECAUSE HE JUST WON'T STOP FOLLOWING ME EVEN WITH THE SMALLEST STEPS I TAKE!
And now he sat down on my lap and jumped off but not before silently fart. THANK YOU VERY MUCH YUGA FOR FARTING IN MY FACE! :eek::right:o_Oo_O:cow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom