• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

im not looking for tech support, if thats what you're trying to do. i appreciate your interest, but i do in fact know what went wrong with the other computers. it's just not something you can take many preventative measures against unfortunately. considering its age, my computer has defied these odds, but that's all the more reason for me to constantly worry.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
im not looking for tech support, if thats what you're trying to do. i appreciate your interest, but i do in fact know what went wrong with the other computers. it's just not something you can take many preventative measures against unfortunately. considering its age, my computer has defied these odds, but that's all the more reason for me to constantly worry.
See, in my experience, computer problems always have a cause to them. Usually either firmware, software, or hardware.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I shared bed with a friend which was nice until she woke me up at 2AM by snoring in my face, I woke her up and asked her to stop and she said yes and then she started again and this time I didn't get her to wake up.

So spent 2AM until 6AM playing Red dead and then directly off to work and now I'm tired af.

My grandparents are staying for a week.
My WiFi will probably be offline for 2 weeks.
I have barely any data left.

Daisy (my rat) has a lump between her tail and her leg. :(

I dont know what it is, i hope it's nothing.
i hope its nothing too <3

skin growths are pretty common in rodents apparently, especially as they get older, and they're usually not a concern. my sister's one gerbil had a pretty deep one on his side but he'd sometimes scratch at it and get it bleeding, but it didnt impact his quality of life any. the one by his eye drove him nuts though. we'd take him to the vet to get that one cut off periodically so he wouldnt hurt his eye by scratching at it. just keep a close watch on her. if anything about it doesnt seem right to you, or over time if it starts to bother her a lot, there's no harm in having it looked at.

i hope its nothing too <3

skin growths are pretty common in rodents apparently, especially as they get older, and they're usually not a concern. my sister's one gerbil had a pretty deep one on his side but he'd sometimes scratch at it and get it bleeding, but it didnt impact his quality of life any. the one by his eye drove him nuts though. we'd take him to the vet to get that one cut off periodically so he wouldnt hurt his eye by scratching at it. just keep a close watch on her. if anything about it doesnt seem right to you, or over time if it starts to bother her a lot, there's no harm in having it looked at.

Yeah. My last fancy rat got a lump too which was benign. Got it removed because it worried me so much.
Daisy seems fine in herself. Gonna get it looked at all the same, just really cant afford it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom