• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I had no phone at work so was like i cant chat to you guys...

TheGreatCthulhu

The Great Old One, Star Spawn, Sleeper of R'lyeh
ZD Legend
I get an obscene number of spam calls and texts about me missing student loan repayment options. Even though I'm in school, taking out loans.

It's ****ing annoying, and those numbers get insta-blocked. While I have qualms with my government, at least it doesn't act like a school of piranhas when it comes to student loans. They usually just send a letter or e-mail if it's really important.

el :BeoWolf:

Forum Volunteer
my phone has been NOTHING But scam calls and It's really getting me real bugged. This is why i never except calls unless it's someone I know. Makes it hard if I get a call back for a job and I decide It's a scam, or I think It's real qnd It's a scam

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
ZD Legend
May have to throw out my Sourdough starter that i've been cultivating for awhile now, hoping i don't have to but i don't know

el :BeoWolf:

Forum Volunteer
Joycons have finally began drifting. Really tired of paying more than what a game is worth for little plastic crap that breaks down in less than a few months Why is this a feature? it has happened to EVERY joycon I've bought

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Top Bottom