• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Joycons have finally began drifting. Really tired of paying more than what a game is worth for little plastic crap that breaks down in less than a few months Why is this a feature? it has happened to EVERY joycon I've bought

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
My phone have freaked out completely. It just starts opening apps randomly when it's unlocked. Have to repair it. AAAAAHHHH this is beyond my July budget ffs

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
There’s this old guy who comes into work every now and then and makes super sexual comments to me and my coworker when we’re taking his order. Last night though he started saying to other customers “if you ever go gay, this is the guy” and then asked me if I wanted to go home with him after I gave him his food. He also announced to the restaurant (we were semi busy for 2 AM) that I must “get more ass than a toilet seat.”

I’m a bigger guy than him, so for the most part I try to ignore his comments and am not all that freaked out by them. But my coworker is already super scared by sexual comments (she doesn’t feel comfortable walking to her car alone) and so he shakes her up so bad that she has to step outside for a good while. Not to mention, he doesn’t let anyone but her take his order.

There’s this old guy who comes into work every now and then and makes super sexual comments to me and my coworker when we’re taking his order. Last night though he started saying to other customers “if you ever go gay, this is the guy” and then asked me if I wanted to go home with him after I gave him his food. He also announced to the restaurant (we were semi busy for 2 AM) that I must “get more ass than a toilet seat.”

I’m a bigger guy than him, so for the most part I try to ignore his comments and am not all that freaked out by them. But my coworker is already super scared by sexual comments (she doesn’t feel comfortable walking to her car alone) and so he shakes her up so bad that she has to step outside for a good while. Not to mention, he doesn’t let anyone but her take his order.
That's a little creepy.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom