• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Sheikah_Witch

passionate open autistic european female
ZD Legend
omfg this is the worst. I uploaded the album and someone says 'it's very unpleasant to listen to".. And I checked the logic file and yes, there was a frequency cutter missing-. MISSING. in all of the songs! And I didn't notice because I've been editing for so long that I just lost perspective.

So what now. I'm gonna stealth-remix the album while simultaneously reupoading it track by track while more people will notice in real time. nightmare

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Played Splatoon for the first time in ages. Was paired with obnoxiously stupid teammates. Spent half an hour after the match wondering how these people managed to dress themselves in the morning.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
ZD Legend
Played Splatoon for the first time in ages. Was paired with obnoxiously stupid teammates. Spent half an hour after the match wondering how these people managed to dress themselves in the morning.
I felt the same way with my last 2 teams, we lost so badly.

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My mom rushed me out of the shower so that my brother could use it before work. I was intending to shave right after it, but I didn't, so that he could use the room. And then he didn't even go in for another hour. So I skipped shaving for nothing. :/

Sheikah_Witch

passionate open autistic european female
ZD Legend
didn't bring my own makeup to last nights sleepover so had to ride the train home looking like a fkn panda

Last edited:

Twilight Santa

"Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown"
ZD Champion
My sister yelling at me when I'm dead tired, and people criticizing me for everything. Now I'm feeling depressed, and it seems nobody's here to hold me up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Top Bottom