• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Were do kokiri come from?

N

Nemesis

hehe :P
I dont know why nobody agrees with u Zemen,
but I think you got a really good point there.
It also fits into my timeline theory :D

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
hehe :P
I dont know why nobody agrees with u Zemen,
but I think you got a really good point there.
It also fits into my timeline theory :D

thanks for the backup! yeah it fits into my timeline theory too and my idea with the piccori becoming the kokiri would explain why the piccori are never heard of again after MC

The Deku Tree probably just "poofs" them out of no where. That's what I've always thought, anyway.

And of course they eventually turned into Koroks for no apparent reason.

I used to think that maybe some of the same Kokiri were hanging around as Koroks, but I don't think Kokiri live quite that long. Then again, maybe they do. I don't really know. Like it was said before, Nintendo didn't put a whole lot of specific thought into this stuff.

Shadow Goris

The Stalker
thanks for the backup! yeah it fits into my timeline theory too and my idea with the piccori becoming the kokiri would explain why the piccori are never heard of again after MC

If the piccori became the kokiri than all the stuff scattered around under rocks, in bushes, etc. wouldn't be there. As said in MC by a minish(piccori), they put that stuff there.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
If the piccori became the kokiri than all the stuff scattered around under rocks, in bushes, etc. wouldn't be there. As said in MC by a minish(piccori), they put that stuff there.

thats just a cute way of explaining why there is stuff under rocks. if the piccori are still around and only show themselves to kids then why is there no more mention of them, why is it that you never see them again (seeing as how in most of the games Link is more portrayed as a child) and why is it that their legend is never spoken of (in four swords, the sword is known as the four sword and not the piccori sword as it is originally called).

the fact that the knowledge of the piccori's existence is obviously not there anymore tells me that they arent there anymore.

and if you are going to use that as a way of shooting down my idea, then think of this. the twili people were banished to the twilight realm long before the events of TP. the only way they could get there was by the sages allowing people to go and leave the realm. when you go to the twilight realm there are pots and stuff to find hearts and such, which, according to your theory, means that the piccori are in the twilight realm, which is impossible because it is stated that the twilight people are the only ones that live in that realm. i rest my case.

thats just a cute way of explaining why there is stuff under rocks. if the piccori are still around and only show themselves to kids then why is there no more mention of them, why is it that you never see them again (seeing as how in most of the games Link is more portrayed as a child) and why is it that their legend is never spoken of (in four swords, the sword is known as the four sword and not the piccori sword as it is originally called).

the fact that the knowledge of the piccori's existence is obviously not there anymore tells me that they arent there anymore.

Okay. First of all, the Picori only are ever visible (or they are only around) 1 year out of every 100. That would explain the absence of them in certain games. As for why the Four Sword is not called the Picori sword, well, after it was infused with the four elements, it was probably forgotten that it was ever called the Picori sword. I mean, it's main ability is to split the user into four, which happens in all of the FS games.

the twili people were banished to the twilight realm long before the events of TP. the only way they could get there was by the sages allowing people to go and leave the realm. when you go to the twilight realm there are pots and stuff to find hearts and such, which, according to your theory, means that the piccori are in the twilight realm, which is impossible because it is stated that the twilight people are the only ones that live in that realm. i rest my case.

As for this, you're right. The Picori cannot be in the Twilight Realm. But, that doesn't mean that the Twili don't have pots around. Why there are hearts in them, well, there needed to be some way of healing yourself. The Picori put rupees, bombs, arrows, and other items in bushes, but there is no reason to believe that hearts aren't just things in the game to heal you. Like, the MC was the real world, you wouldn't find little magic hearts that rejuvenate you.

Chris

It has been awhile...
Actually, I'm pretty sure that in Oot it says that the Kokiri are forest spirits created by the great Deku tree that never grow older than a child.

You are right. The Kokori can never grow older than a child. That is why when you draw the master sword from the temple of time, the Kokori remain the same.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
i never said that the kokiri werent made by the deku tree. if the piccori become the kokiri because the deku tree changed them that way (just like he did with the koroks) then that would be the same thing as the deku tree making them. also, the piccori arent SEEN once every 100 years. the story is that every 100 years the door to the sacred realm opens allowing MORE of them to enter our world. it is stated that they only show themselves to children so i have no idea where you got the idea that they are only seen every one hundred years.

and earlier someone stated that the piccori must still be around because they are the ones that hide stuff in bushes. i found something interesting that could prove that the piccori arent around hiding stuff.

i was playing WW yesterday and near the beginning of the game there is a guy who tells you to make sure to cut down grass because, and i quote (not exact quote though haha), "people are always dropping things in the bushes and in the grass." correct me if im wrong, but i think that means that the piccori arent the ones hiding things.

LucarioMaster

lucario shoen
omg they were created by faore (goddes of curage) to uphold the law of the world
the kokri are not mortal they are (hmmmm strange idk wht they realy are) kinda like hylians but are imortal( tuck everlasting<--- good book (kinda like hyrule is if u read the lgeand of how it was created) "if u drink the spring water u will not grow old u will stay the same age u are when u drink it") i think they found a "special" drink in the lost woods where they become imortal by drinking it (like in the book mencenind) or somthing like that

Amelie

Air Dancer
I always thought Farore crashed into Hyrule and made the living things and the kokiri were spirits that..err.. kind of turned into the kokiri children.

I dont know why they dont age though.. that part always reminded me of Peter Pan ^^

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
omg they were created by faore (goddes of curage) to uphold the law of the world
the kokri are not mortal they are (hmmmm strange idk wht they realy are) kinda like hylians but are imortal( tuck everlasting<--- good book (kinda like hyrule is if u read the lgeand of how it was created) "if u drink the spring water u will not grow old u will stay the same age u are when u drink it") i think they found a "special" drink in the lost woods where they become imortal by drinking it (like in the book mencenind) or somthing like that

they arent immortal. there is a kokiri sage in WW who is a ghost (aka he is dead).

also, in one Zelda game (not sure which one) they say that the reason grass and pots have items in them is because people are always dropping things out of their pockets. my picori idea seemed even less crazy once i read that quote. it might have beein in OoT or WW that i saw that quote.

Mike Pothier

Lord Shaper

Horrendous spelling and punctuation aside, none of what you said is stated in any Zelda game that I'm aware of.

master sword

everything is breakable
as we all know, by answering a question you will find more questions

if the kokori were once the minish who made the minish?

do the minish reproduce? I haven't played MC past the the part where the blob guy sticks to your head.

note: the piccori are actually called the minish, but the humans called them piccori because they say it alot. "pico riki riki"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom