• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Were do kokiri come from?

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
well since there is no FACT all we can do is talk about our theories...isnt that what most of the zelda mystery threads are about? i dont understand the point of your post...

In this case I totally agree with you,Zemen...

It is what really keeps the community alive, talking about mysteries and timeline theories...

If we only got any news of a new game...oh my...

And Midna, that post was so totally useless

In this case I totally agree with you,Zemen...

It is what really keeps the community alive, talking about mysteries and timeline theories...

If we only got any news of a new game...oh my...

And Midna, that post was so totally useless

That kind of was the point to my post,to make a silly point to show just how serious some of the fan theorys can get.

Last edited:
M

mamu mamu

how can you be sure that the minish became kokiri when it's still debatable if the games came in that order or not

Mike Pothier

Lord Shaper
well since there is no FACT all we can do is talk about our theories...isnt that what most of the zelda mystery threads are about? i dont understand the point of your post...

I have no problem debating Zelda mysteries, even theories like these. Thats fine.

I'm just disturbed that a few people here are acting like these theories have massive amounts of evidence in the games, like they are almost fact. Neither is the case.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
how can you be sure that the minish became kokiri when it's still debatable if the games came in that order or not

well either we discuss possibilities based on what we think the order of the timeline is or we dont make any theories until a set timeline is out (never).

all im doing is making a theory based off of what i think and i believe MC to be before OoT.

I have no problem debating Zelda mysteries, even theories like these. Thats fine.

I'm just disturbed that a few people here are acting like these theories have massive amounts of evidence in the games, like they are almost fact. Neither is the case.

no one is acting like they have massive amounts of evidence. we are stating theories and reasons why we have these theories. thats exactly the point of talking about a theory...to explain it. basically youre saying that its annoying that people are trying to explain their theories...

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Yes, were do kokiri come from? Are they born or are they forest spirits that come from wood or something? I think this just wasn't thought about by nintendo, so they don't have an answer. :(

This may be quite a strange theory but maybe the kokiri are the direct offspring of the deku tree and when certain seeds from the deku tree they sprout into human shaped trees which then magically become hylian child looking people. Isn't hylian biology wierd?

Zarom

The King
The Kokiri :) comes from... nowhere. It's a game and they put them there! That's all! I could say, myself: Where the Gorons :goron: comes from? And what about the Zoras :zora: and the Gerudos :ganondorf:? And the Dekus :deku:? They are just some tribes put in the game to make it better!

Kokiris aren't normal people! They never grow! So, maybe they come from...magic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom