• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
**** I accidentally posted too soon...

*Anyway, I never back pedalled on you, as my intention was never to lynch you in the first place. I clearly stated that you were not off the hook yet, at least not until morning. And now, after this night, I'm happy to say I do trust your claim. It would have been foolish of me to blindly trust you yesterday though. I think my process of coming to this conclusion about you was pretty natural, and should not be viewed as particularly suspicious. Also, yesterday I left my vote on ALIT after only two others had voted for him. If I was on a team with him I would have never given up on him when there were still only that few votes on him.

I think this defense, along with the defense I provided yesterday ought to at least make me look more trustworthy that Tristan and Storm. I am 99% certain that the last Mafioso is one of them. Tristan has been making some solid posts and his voting patterns look convincingly Towny. As for Storm on the other hand, well I am unable to find anything by him or Libk that seems particularly Town. He makes lists, but that's about it. He hasn't really contributed at all or suggested lynch candidates or done much scum hunting. Strangely a lot of players have been letting him slip under their radars so far. I'd like to change that. Storm is definitely my prime suspect at this point, though should he die and flip Town, then Tristan has been playing an extraordinary scum game.

Vote: Tristan
With 6 of us left and only 1 scum, It has to be one of the heavy hitters. I do confess i have been rather quiet, but thats because my flavor is so damn stupid that i wonder if Bok-Sama ran out of anime ****bois, and my schedule at work got flip turned upside down.

I know how this looks. "Of course Storm would vote up Tristan." i am glad to call him my mafia rival and we will ve doing this for all time.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I could honestly see any of Storm, Mezlo, or Pendio being scum. None of them have been overtly suspicious, and whoever is the last member was able to lay fairly low during the whole Mido/ALIT situation. My gut still wants to go with Pendio, mainly for how hard he seemed to push Zachie. His vote on him day 2 had kind of weak reasoning when Mido seemed to be the consensus vote among pretty much everyone else. Plus, this quote seems like it could have been an intentional move to use later to make him look townie. ALIT was as good as lynched the previous day after Mido flipped scum. It would have been really easy for the last mafia member to jump on his vote early for town cred, as there was practically no chance of saving him.
Also, yesterday I left my vote on ALIT after only two others had voted for him. If I was on a team with him I would have never given up on him when there were still only that few votes on him.

Hi guys. Kinda lit tonight. Will respond sometime later. Uwu
Mezlo did drunk post as mafia last game though, so maybe it's his scum tell. :suspicious:

But seriously, I haven't seen anything too scummy out of Mezlo this game. Though once again, he's a really good scum player and could have easily taken advantage of all the suspicion on Mido and ALIT to lay low and bus them when it was necessary. While it's certainly possible he's scum, he's probably the least suspicious of the three to me right now.

And there's not much to go on with Storm (Libk). If he were scum, I kinda would think that he'd be playing a lot harder after Mido and ALIT's lynches. But he does sort of seem like he just genuinely doesn't know who the last scum is. It's hard to say either way and since he hasn't really given too much to read into, I'd have to put him slightly above Mezlo on the suspicion list.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I shot Pendio so I guess I was roleblocked? Can you confirm Deku?
Not who I would have shot, but it's good to have this confirmation.

5a185cefaa1db699e1b8c14c612a64bb

The LIST OF STORMICHO
Jimmu
Deku
Jamie
Tristan
Mido
Minish
Funnier

Pendio
ALIT
Zachie
Thar

Only one of you is Scum. and I honestly don't know who to choose
Well I think you can safely make Zachie and Deku Green. They're as good as confirmed now.

This is a mess. Good job Zachie.

Basically:

Goon means that they did recruit, so the last mafia member will not have a power.
Here's what we know.

Town has five powers, which means the mafia used all three. Considering the goon, we can deduce that they must have recruited the Traitor, or else Alit would've had a power role of some kind. This means that the final mafia member either has a power role, or is a goon. If they're a goon, then this would mean the mafia chose Daytalk as their final power, which is honestly probably the most useful power of all. Also, certain things between Alit and Mido, such as Mido coming in only after being pressured, and Alit's last minute bus of him, make me believe they had been coordinating. So I think it's very likely that they had Daytalk, which means the final mafia member is almost certainly a goon.

Anyway, as for my current suspicions, Minish, Zachie, and Deku are town. This leaves only Storm, Pendio, and myself. Given these numbers, I think our victory is guaranteed, since there is only one scum left and three confirmed townies. So it really doesn't matter if we mislynch today, so no matter which way we go, any target between us three is relatively safe. Zachie and Deku, between the two unconfirmed players remaining after today's lynch, you guys should target different people. The remaining scum will either be killed or roleblocked, and either one will lead to our victory.

I'm obviously not going to vote for myself, and between Storm and Pendio, I'd rather lynch Storm. Pendio's defence definitely does look solid, and Storm, while not doing anything overly suspicious, has simultaneously not done anything that I would say is townie behaviour since he joined, and Libk obviously left nothing to go on. Because of this, Storm gets my vote.

Vote: Storm

D

Deleted member 14134

Vote Count 4.1

Storm - 2 (Mellow Ezlo, Pendio)
Mellow Ezlo - 1 (Storm)
Pendio - 1 (Zachie)

Not Voting - 2 (Dekunut, Minish Link)

Moi-moi with 6 alive it takes 4 to reach majority. The day ends Monday September 11th at 10pm EST.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm at the point where I trust Tristan well enough. It hasn't been his best game, but hes still played well and brought good points.
Storm has brought next to nothing to the table. Usually you can expect more than his lists, but this game thats almost all the content he gives
Vote: Storm

D

Deleted member 14134

I'll write the scene in an hour or so. It is now twilight. Storm will die.

D

Deleted member 14134

THURSDAY NIGHT
Final Vote Count

Storm
- 4 (Dekunut, Mellow Ezlo, Pendio, Zachie)
Mellow Ezlo - 1 (Storm)

Not Voting - 1 ( Minish Link)

Biology class was wrapping up. Bok-Chan-Sama was teaching his students about anime boy anatomy and why their overly large eyes are so impractical.

"Wait, Storms eyes are a few sizes too small to be an anime boys eyes." said one of you.

"He doesn't look like the rest of us. I bet he's the traitor. Lets kill him and find out!"

"Please, I'm not even really sure that I'm supposed to be here!" But Storms pleas for mercy couldn't save him from the violent onslaught that ensued.

After Storm lay hunched over his desk dead the remaining students removed his pants and one look at his panties made them realize that they had killed the greatest anime boy of them all.
Mp9KtvR.jpg

R.I.P. Storm aka Cory Baxter the Model Student
His panties were white and have his dad Obama on them
Monday Morning - Thursday Night

The Enrolled (5)
  1. DekuNut
  2. Mellow Ezlo
  3. Minish_Link The Innocent Child
  4. Pendio
  5. Zachie
The Expelled (7)
  1. Jimmu Felix Argyle the Model Student Lynched day 1
  2. Jamie Luka Urushibara the Model Student Killed night 1
  3. Mido Satoru Fujinuma the Rule-Breaking Role Cop Lynched day 2
  4. funnier Spike Spiegel the Model Student Role Cop Killed night 2
  5. A Link in Time Ayumu Aikawa, the Rule-Breaker Lynched day 3
  6. Emiya Shirou Watari Ryota the Model Student Bodyguard Killed Night 3
  7. Storm Cory Baxter the Model Student Lynched day 4
Day 5 begins Sunday September 10th at 9pm est. Anyone with night actions please send them to me before this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 14134

FRIDAY MORNING
The student on cleaning duty walked the halls late at night, refusing to sleep until the entire school was spotless. But such a herculean task was too much for one man. He walked the halls of the dorms in search for help and decided on Pendio. Pendio sitting on his bed playing with his boobs was the sight that awaited him when he opened the door.

"P-Please, I know it looks bad but it's not what you think!" said Pendio, in a voice too high to belong to a boy. Despite Pendios pleas there was no changing the intruders mind. All that was left for Pendio to do now was scream.

A figure appeared in the door of Minish Links room. "I didn't expected to see you here, rival," said Minish Link as he reached for his balls. "Do you really think you can beat the most powerful anime boy in the world?" The intruder also reached for his balls and after both had released their contents an epic battle broke out leaving Minish defeated in the end. "Heh, smell ya later," were his last words before closing his eyes for the last time.

In the morning they found Pendio in his room, crucified to a cross made out of mops with a sponge shoved down his throat that slowly suffocated him. Minish was also found dead in his room, electrocuted to death.

UQKgHhW.jpg

R.I.P. Pendio aka Taki Tachibana (inside the body of Mitsuha Miyamizu), the Model Student
His panties were blue and have himself (Taki Tachibana) on them
Monday Morning - Friday Morning

13d4gzx.jpg

R.I.P. Minish Link aka Gary Oak the Model Student Innocent Child
His panties were blue and have himself on them
Monday Morning - Friday Morning

The Enrolled (3)
  1. @DekuNut
  2. @Mellow Ezlo
  3. @Zachie
The Expelled (9)
  1. Jimmu Felix Argyle the Model Student Lynched day 1
  2. Jamie Luka Urushibara the Model Student Killed night 1
  3. Mido Satoru Fujinuma the Rule-Breaking Role Cop Lynched day 2
  4. funnier Spike Spiegel the Model Student Role Cop Killed night 2
  5. A Link in Time Ayumu Aikawa, the Rule-Breaker Lynched day 3
  6. Emiya Shirou Watari Ryota the Model Student Bodyguard Killed Night 3
  7. Storm Cory Baxter the Model Student Lynched day 4
  8. Pendio Taki Tachibana the Model Student Killed Night 4
  9. Minish_Link Gary Oak the Model Student Innocent Child Killed Night 4
Day 5 begins. It is now Lylo. All votes are locked (you cannot unvote). The game ends when majority is reached.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom