• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Was the Water Temple Hard for You?

I did find it hard.
But its also frustrating and confusing.
Having to change the water level,switching between normal boots and the iron boots is time consuming.
It took me a very long time working it out as i never use any guides.
But it gave me great satisfaction when i did do it.

The water Temple was unbelievably frustrating for me when i first played it. soooooooo confusing, not to mention the annoying whirlpools.

It's not hard for me anymore.

The last time I played OoT, which was about 2 weeks ago, I beat the water temple with no guide at all. :D

I feel...so...happy. :cry:<-----(Tears of joy)

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Getting the keys was very annoying when i raised the water lvl to the third floor ready to fight dark link I for got a key in Rutos Room! had sink the the water go get it raise the water open the door kill dark link and when i was about to get the boss key... ANOTHER LOCKED DOOR but luckly i renember to use farores wind that time :)

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
I've never had trouble with it through several playthroughs, its actually one of my favorites. I find it relaxing with all the blue and the music. For some reason I had no trouble with navigation in the temple, and did not have a problem with keys my first time.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Like the others, it was more annoying then it was hard. Not only the temple itself, but also constantly going to the pause screen to change boots. I really hope that they fix the problem in the 3DS version while nintendo has the chance.

P

peckingbird

No problems with the water temple, the Dark link fight was quickly ended by the megaton hammer. Although I was annoyed that I had to trek back to the room where you get the extended hookshot, (it is the extended hookshot you get in the water temple right? I can't remember) after the first time me leaving the room as the block that you have to play the song of time to make disappear didn't (I didn't know that you had to stand in front of it, not on top of it.) I eventually went all the way back to that room and discovered you have to play the song in front of the block -.-.

I actually didn't find any difficulty the first or the second time I went through it. The first time, I saw a LP beforehand, but when I played it a second time, I went through it pretty quickly from memory. xD But, like some people here, I do find the boots and water levels a bit annoying, but what frustrated me the most were the whirlpools! I hated those! Dx Still, I think the Water Temple is loads of fun. It's my favorite dungeon in the game! :)

CuccoFighter

時間の英雄
It was hard for me at the time I first played it but now I am much better at doing the water temple and it's not so bad anymore.
-CuccoFighter:cucco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom