• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Was the Water Temple Hard for You?

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
It might be hard for me because i dont get frusterated at games. but i no people who do anyway, was the water temple hard or easy for you?

It's not the fact that it is hard for me, it was just switching into the iron boot's and out of it. And the fact that you have to switch the water level's was really irritating. if it wasn't for all of that I found the Temple very easy. It was easy to battle Dark Link, it was easy to find all the key's and getting through everything. I personally don't see what is hard about it.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
I didn't find it that hard (with the exception of the Shadow Link fight).
It was more annoying than hard. One false step, and you had to do everything all over again and again and again. But once you figured out the order in which to raise and lower the water level and where to go then, it wasn't hard.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
It's not hard, only Iron Boots make it longer to complete. Shadow Link is easy with Biggoron's Sword. That's my favourite dungeon in OOT.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I actually thought it was a really cool dungeon. Maybe not my favorite, but it wasn't really frustrating or hard at all to me.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Some fans find it hard, others find it easy. I though the temple was pretty hard for me. I got frustrated on finding keys. Need to lower or rise the water. The water temple is my least fav temple. It was hard for me.

David

But you called me here...
I really enjoyed the Water Temple (don't shoot me). The water temple was quite easily one of my favorite temples in the game. It provided some challenge, some frustration, and some decent puzzles that I really loved. A Zelda game just isn't a Zelda game without some good puzzles and challenges. Now, it had its issues (like the cursed Iron Boot switching...) but other than those issues, I loved the temple.

Kybyrian

The Water Temple wasn't hard at all, it was just annoying. A hard dungeon is completely different from an annoying dungeon. The puzzles and all of that weren't exactly the most challenging, but the entire dungeon itself could pester you a lot. Just because something takes you a long time doesn't mean that it's hard. In fact, the dungeon was probably one of the best in the series. I always liked the water theme for dungeons, and the Water Temple appealed to me a lot because of that.

Another thing I want to bring up... the Water Temple is actually easier if you play it on Master Quest. I know that Master Quest is supposed to make everything more difficult, but I honestly found no increase in difficulty from the regular quest to the other in the Water Temple, but instead found a decrease in difficulty.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
The Water Temple was pretty hard for me, at least harder than the rest of the dungeons in the game. I didn't find it to be as hard a some of the dungeons in OoA per say, but it still gave me a good challenge.

I find it hard.

I try to do it myself but I end up getting frusctrated and looking at a walkthrough.

Hopefully one day I'll do it by myself with no walkthrough. :D

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
It wasn't hard, until I couldn't find a small key and it took me a week to find it!

btw, use the megaton hammer against shadow Link, he can't copy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom