• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 168!

Will you be watching the newly started Let's Play of ALBW by the Game Grumps?

• Yes!

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Who're they?

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winners:
Last week's Question: Throughout the games, there have been many ways to traverse water, which was your favorite?

Third Place: Draw between "Dimitri" and "Water Dragon Scale" (8.3% each)
Second Place: Draw between "The King of Red Lions" and "Zora Armor" (16.7% each)
First Place: Zora Mask (50.0%)

This week's question: Will you be watching the newly started Let's Play of ALBW by the Game Grumps?

Yes!
Maybe
No
Who're they?
Don't know

I really love their Zelda videos best, and I'm gonna be watching this one. But I think I'm gonna wait until they've got a decent chunk of episodes up before I keep going with it. I hate being caught up on things like webcomics and youtube shows, because i hate having to wait, watch/read a single one or maybe two, then stop and have to wait more.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Yeah, I like jon tron and egoraptor. And the tend noobs at what they say and its funny. So yeah I'll keep up on it. When does it start?

Yeah, I like jon tron and egoraptor. And the tend noobs at what they say and its funny. So yeah I'll keep up on it. When does it start?
Jon hasn't been on there for a good while. It's Dan Abadon now. Personally, I like him way better, but other people have their own opinion. And they're already on episode 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom