• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Video Game Music

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Zelda and Halo have the best music when it comes to video game, or at least in my opinion.
My favorite song from all of the Zeldas would easily have to be the Dark World theme from a Link to the Past. My favorite form of that song is the rock cover from YouTuber CSGuitar89.

My favorite from Halo (besides the Breaking Benjamin ones) would have to be the MJOLNIR Mix of the Main Theme.

Other good game soundtracks are Metroid, Mario, Smash Bros., anything Nintendo has good music.

squadala

I don't like you either
You know CSGuitar89? Wow! Me too! I love his work.
Halo has underatted music. Its often overlooked because it a shooter, and in my opinion it the only good shooter. But yeah, One Final Effort. Good stuff.

Well there is:
Zelda (All Games)
Pokemon (All Games R/S/E the best)
Professor Layton (Some of the most beautiful themes)
Final Fantasy (All games, with FVII ranking highest)
Kingdom Hearts (BEST EVER!!)
The oringal Spyro The Dragon and Crash Bandicoot (Some pretty catchy themes)
Metal Gear Solid (Awesome)
Mario Games (Galaxy, sunshine, 2D)
Metroid series (Prime and Original)
Donkey Kong Country (Awesome!)
etc.

I love video game soundtracks. Zelda is definitely at the top of my list for favorites. I loved the Monster Hunter Tri, though, too. That one was REALLY nice.

Abbs

I'm really huge into video game OSTs and some of my favorites are NieR's, Zelda's, Final Fantasy's, and Okami's.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
When I listen to music but don't want lyrics, then I do video game soundtracks! I'm addicted to LoZ Ocarina of Time music and Sonic Colors! I also love Super Mario 64 music, other Zelda music, and Donkey Kong Country series music!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom