• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread VFD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
we've got less than an hour and a half before EOD. Let's not waste a lynch on Storma, who only has one post. let him be modkilled or whatever.

Vote: Dekunut

if i'm going to have to place my vote somewhere it'll be here. convince me to hop off if you care to

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
ehhh i mean... good is subjective, really

but to narrow down your sights on such a small group of people isn't really a good idea, you let scum sneak around undetected that way. i don't blame her in the slightest for this line of thinking. in fact i'm glad people are looking outside of that group as well, because it brought you to my attention and i even forgot you were playing. you're probably going to be my vote for today
Im not saying lool only in that crew. But Flora specifically said don't look there. That sets off alarm bells.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Im not saying look only in that crew. But Flora specifically said don't look there. That sets off alarm bells.
actually, as i've quoted below, she says she doesn't think there's scum in the pile. different wording, different meaning m'dude.
Totally psychic. Also don't be so sure, you never know what card I have up my sleeve! ;)

Back on track, I'm really not sure if there is any scum in your little entourage over there. They all look pretty genuine, at least compared to the other half of the players who seem content to watch it go down, rather than step in and speak. I think we need to take a look at the silent ones, like Minish!

Vote: Minish

You haven't really said anything in terms of your own thoughts and you're just poking around. Who do YOU have in mind and why?
I think that it's perfectly reasonable to look elsewhere when you don't think that there's scum in a small selection of 3 out of 13 people. I've done that.

I don't see anything suspicious about Flora today. I think she's been consistent in poking at low posters for their thoughts, which is a fine game plan for Day 1. Wanting to look elsewhere also doesn't ping me because I feel like people read too much into that earlier situation between her and Krow.

Mido

Version 1
HeroOfTime towny for omgus
wolfy includes dekunut and hero of time, maybe some others who are technically null like storma would be better off in here

I'm curious, what changed your stance on him? I do have more to say on Hero below anyhow.

I know earlier that it was mentioned that he looked town via his OMGUS vote, but I find myself concerned over the timing of it especially considering that he only went after Minish in the manner he did once Flora voted even though he addressed Minish's vote prior to Flora voting. Why this delay? It comes off as rather cautious, even if I do appreciate his consideration of other targets with his most recent votes.

I don't see anything suspicious about Flora today. I think she's been consistent in poking at low posters for their thoughts, which is a fine game plan for Day 1. Wanting to look elsewhere also doesn't ping me because I feel like people read too much into that earlier situation between her and Krow.

Honestly, I'm not certain that I find Flora totally clean when it comes to suspicion. The dynamic between Krow earlier aside, I'm not huge on her most recent it came soon after Minish put her vote down. There also was not much meat to the reason for the vote change aside from my continuing to prod inactives (but by that point your posting began to increase anyways). Granted, her other votes seem all right in terms of pressure I suppose.

As far as a vote is concerned, I'll roll with DekuNut as well on the grounds that I'm not sure about his statement of Flora trying to hide something with her behavior. It's not so much that the assumed rationale (from my perspective) is unclear as it is making the observation that she is trying to hide something to begin with. Main reason this concerns me is that he pulled a similar stunt like this with myself as the target in The Room Mafia.

Vote: DekuNut

For one last note, the storma wagon might be intriguing to look into assuming he's town.

@Mido Your take on Flora is noted. I thought her voting came off as pretty genuine, but I did not consider the timing of the vote. I'll have to reread that entire sequence. That said, I feel the worst about krow on my wagon. He came off as really disingenuous to me. He was basically saying, "Aha, I caught you!" because I actually looked back on the thread and cast a vote. He appeared to brush off my statement that it was purely coincidental that I voted for Deku after Flora voted for me.

Mido

Version 1
@Mido Your take on Flora is noted. I thought her voting came off as pretty genuine, but I did not consider the timing of the vote. I'll have to reread that entire sequence. That said, I feel the worst about krow on my wagon. He came off as really disingenuous to me. He was basically saying, "Aha, I caught you!" because I actually looked back on the thread and cast a vote. He appeared to brush off my statement that it was purely coincidental that I voted for Deku after Flora voted for me.

On the basis of overall input today, I think that krow looks overall solid at this time, but as far as the votes on you are concerned the only one I got a concrete rationale on was Minish's in stating that she expected more input from you at the time of the vote. Krow's appears to be operating similarly to my view of Flora's vote. Having said all this, I admittedly don't have a concrete opinion on you yet as I'm still weighing how I view your DekuNut vote at this time.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Vote: Stormageden747

I'm getting a town read on most everyone atm. Storma has yet to make any serious posts, all we've got is a single RVS message. I'd be fine with changing my vote between Storma, Doc, or Deku before the night is over, depending on how many votes each has in the next hour. They're the most un-towny players I see, so far basically everyone else has at least attempted to keep discussion going and root out the wolves from among the sheep.
this is fake

If Deku flips town, I'm coming straight for you ALIT. you Won't Talk your way out of it.

funnier6

Courage~
Final Day 1 Vote Count:

Mido- 1 (Doc)
Flora- 1 (Deku)
A Link In Time- 3 (Minish, Flora, Krow)
Moe the Moblin- 1 (Pendio)
DekuNut- 4 (Moe, ALIT, LG, Mido)
Stormageden747- 2 (SMS, HoT)

Not voting: 1 (Storma) @Stormageden747 has promised more activity. If this does not happen, he will be replaced at the end of Day 2.

Already the first day comes to an end, a bad end, as so often occurs in the lives of the Baudelaire orphans. Inside Monty’s house there was found a man who was smoking his cigar so profusely that one could scarcely tell him apart from a stray smoke cloud. The Volunteers Facing Death surrounded him and forced him into a cage with the Mamba du Mal. His last words were, “You’re all fired”, just as the serpent struck him. After his cigar went out, the volunteers gathered around as his true face was revealed.

DekuNut was Sir the Boss.
upload_2019-2-7_21-54-52.png

Please submit all night actions by Friday the 8th at 10pm CST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom