• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Vaatis Heart of Evil

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
I'm currently playing Minish Cap and if memory serves me right i remember Ezlo saying Vaati was interested in the evil hearts of men, now what i don't get is HOW he became interested in the hearts of evil men. Some may just say that its the plot, now i can understand that but aren't Minish suppose to have hearts of love and joy? The creators of Minish cap should have at least gave a reason to why Vaati is so cruel. Does anyone have a reason for this. Please say you're thoughts on this.

G

Glided Sword

It may be just like humans: some are kind and others aren't. There's somewhat of a spiritual background behind it but I'm not going to get into that but Vaati was probably born with an evil heart.
That's all I have to offer.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
C'mon..Vaati is evil because he has purple skin and red eyes,and the others didn't,so he probably grew up alone and sad

Vaati was just power hungry. The hat he put on acts kinda like the Triforce, it reflected what was in his heart. Once you beat the game and see the ending you will see more about this.

Claire

The Geekette
The Minish in general are known to be loving and joyous, yes, but that doesn't mean that Vaati didn't have a curiosity of evil and sorrow. Perhaps Vaati was by sadistic nature, or maybe he was merely influenced by man.

mabe he was around a lot of humans that did bad things and wondered y soon became obsed with it

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
He wasn't searching for the Triforce, but for the Light force... it hasn't been stated if they are the same or not

peanutjoepap

Mr. Peanut
I think he was tired of helping humans for no reward I mean you spend your entire life working for someone who only repays you by chopping down you tiny home with whatever they cut there grass with back then and letting there dog pee on you.:dog:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom