• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I still don't like this one Darkell really doesn't want to do this There's a lot of secrets going on with him. I have a feeling not even our Rasul would be able to explain them all. Plus, just because he's Rasul doesn't mean we can trust him. We don't know how time and circumstance made him the man he is.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul invites Ricco in. the Room is lighted in a way there will be no shadows

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell hides in the shadows beneath his friend's shoes. Unless he literally replaced the floor with lights there would always be a shadow somewhere.

Storm

Rasul looks to Dmitri
"well I'm done waiting. Dmitri. meet me in the Tavern in 30 Minutes. and get cleaned up. you have moss around your crotch"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Dmitri jumps up, while he does so he realized that a tree had grown around him while they were waiting. Now there is a deku shaped hole in the tree.

Storm

Rasul goes to the spring, and bathes himself, and grabs a blade and--- actually he"ll keep his hair for the Time Being. He puts it Back intoa Braided Ponytail. a skill he thought he would never have to use, but Tasul's Beard wont braid itself, and he did so love playing with womens hair when he--
Rasul looks up at The Moon
"she would be 85 now. my maiden of the Moon. my Stoic Rogue... I hope she found happiness this time...I should settle down after all of this is said and done"
*Fwoom*

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo understood Darkell's point of view, but still felt he had to give it at least a discrete try.

"I will get straight to the point," Rengo began. "Some time ago I did research about certain sorts of artifacts. They are some extremely rare and powerful items that are spread around the land very well hidden and well guarded. These artifacts are so powerful one individual cannot wield more than one of the artifacts at a time. Anyway, it is a topic that has simply interested me for a long time. Is it something you are familiar with?"

Storm

"Do you want one?"Razul comments "I am known for being a Blacksmith. artifacts and relics are nothing compared to the strength you give yourself. But for you, I will enlighten you on an artifact that might interest you. The Gorons protect this Bow Called the Bow of Mudora. it is a Bow imbue with Light and Wind Magics. you will have no need of a quiver when using it. or maybe you want The Dagger Shade? it is one of the Arma Dracona, but it allows you to make shadow duplicates if you have the will."

Pen

The game is on!
"Ah so you are indeed familiar with them," Rengo says. "I'm glad to hear it. I am aware of the artifacts of which you speak, but I am not here to ask you about where to find them. See, I was curious to know whether or not you know of ways to disarm artifacts like these from their holder. Or do you know of ways to temporarily render the artifacts powerless?"

Storm

"Ah. You want to debilitate an artifact. You need a pulse grenade of the alternating element. It also stops magic. Example. This is a light Grenade"
Boom. any shadow magic happening in the room is halted

Last edited:

Storm

"Why Settle Down, Rasul? that's not your style. it's actually boring. why don't you find me after your current quest is done here"
*Fwoom*

Rasul dresses himself and heads for the Tavern, where Dmitri has decided to keep his Beard
"Ready to form a resistance, Ent"
"whenever you are, Rasul"
Dmitri and Rasul get a giant round table in the middle of the Tavern. the First person to join the Table is a Paladin shrouded in black. his blade was unique to say the least
"so an Ent and a dwarf walk into a bar" the man says
Rasul interrupts "and you are"
"My Friends told me about you, Dark God"
Rasul looks at him "you're not old. how do you know any of that?"
" I know a lot"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell is about to let out a warning to Rengo when suddenly hes blinded by light. Upon his vision returning, the darkmage finds himself face to face with a very surprised dwelf. The two awkwardly stare at each other for a moment.
"Uh... hi Rasul."

Storm

" Well Ricco. looks like you have a chatty shadow" Razul says trying not to rub it in

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell looks a little surprised, "I'll be honest, I expected you to go running off to the light lady as soon as you saw me. Didn't expect you to be so at ease about the fact that there's been a man in his shadow for the last few months," he's still not putting himself at ease, nor is he sitting, but he likes where this conversation is going so far, "A pleasure to finally meet you," he extends his right arm to the dwarf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom