• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Is it dark in here, or is it Just me?"
Razul pulls the Latern off the Bar and Puts it Between him and Rengo, separating their shadows

Storm

" Well. I Must Be going"
Rasul carries the lantern back to his room, on full light, almost too bright, but it helped

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo looks suspiciously after him. "Clearly..." he responds to Darkell. "I wonder, what could have happened to this Rasul that made him so different from our Rasul?"

Time passes. Rengo manages to work his way up the ranks in order to get close to Fenelope. He is now one of her most trusted guards and thus knows all of her weekly routines. However they still have no information regarding the Lord of Light’s whereabouts. Darkell and Rengo have also been trying to solve the mystery of the second Rasul, but with no luck so far. The plan now is to wait for the opportune moment to snatch the powerful ring from Fenelope and kidnap her to make her spill the beans about the Lord of Light.

Rengo and Darkell are currently in Rengo’s room. He has gotten a new, much more luxurious room after being promoted a few times. “Fenelope is currently asleep,” Rengo tells Darkell. “While she is sleeping there are always two guards at her side. I’m taking the next shift along with another of the guards called Garrick. If we could somehow discretely make him unconscious there would be nothing between us and her sleeping body.” Rengo thinks for a while. “But the question remains: Is her artifact ring an automatic shield or does she need to activate it herself? If it’s automatic we may have a problem getting it off her...”

Storm

Razul was moving up as well, much to Fenelope's chagrin. his track record spoke for itself. and his results were commendable
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rasul and Dmitri during the Time Warp end up Drinking in the Tavern in The Village every Night, and have grown accustomed to the signal probably not coming

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"We'd need someone who knows artifacts to look into it," Darkell tells his friend, "It's nothing from my book, so I'm flying blind. I can take care of your 'friend', though, if that helps anything," he raises his hand to cast a shadow on the wall, squeezing his hand, "I guess that, unless we have an artificer, our best bet is to just go in and look ourselves."
He's been getting increasingly worried lately. There were no signs of their actual enemy. He still couldn't get contact with whoever or whatever this new Rasul had in his shadow - not like Rasul left him many chances to do so. And he also worried about the rest of the team. Rasul and Dmitri... where are they now? What are they doing? Have they given up on them? Taken them for dead?

Storm

"I know, Dmitri"
Rasul says feeling his head. his hair had grown out. looking frighteningly like Rengo Sr would have looked if he had a beard

Pen

The game is on!
“We’ve got about two hours until my guard shift of the sleeping Fenelope begins,” Rengo tells Darkell. “Now… I know Rasul has been known to have a few odd talents. What if this new Rasul could somehow assist us with the removal of the artifact? I know he’s been difficult so far, but what have we got to lose by asking him about his knowledge in magical artifacts?”

Rengo starts walking through the castle toward Razul’s room.

Storm

Razul puts the sword back into its sheathe and opens the door
" Ricco....Suave"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom