• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" you've been trying to talk to me for months, you shadow rider. I thought someone else was.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"well, Sir I don't know where you think I'm-"
"You're Rasul Icaryn Kazad of The Silver Wolf. My name is Koll" Koll says, both arms still there.

Last edited:

Mido

Version 1
Almost immediately after Koll's introduction, Erin Lenholdt enters the tavern. She usually had a small squadron with her at all times, but with rebellion emerging, they needed to spread themselves thin, so she had to go it alone despite her position. Dressed in common wear, she finds her way to their table quite easily, if only due to some convenient eavesdropping.

"So you're Kazad, I presume?" Erin butts into the conversation uninvited, interrupting the flow of conversation. If her assumption was correct, this would prove quite good. She then takes an open seat.

Storm

"Okay, first off, Princess, you thi.... yes, I'm Rasul Kazad" Rasul says, defeated

Mido

Version 1
"Ah, good," Erin perks up a little bit, yet still retains a very direct demeanor. "Looks like I'm in the right place then. Word on the street is that you're recruiting, is that a correct assumption?" She takes a quick inventory of those at the table with her. Seemed like a capable crowd. It's no wonder the rumors of their deeds have spread as they have thus far.

Storm

"That is a correct assumption. I got 2 men on the inside of the Castle. but I need a small insurgent group. no bodyguards. just us. I do feel we need a few more people

Mido

Version 1
"Hm, is that so?" she responds. She looks over to Koll for a moment. Was he a new recruit for this cause? Counting herself, how many more did they need? "Well, if you do need more numbers, I may be able to help you on that front." This last part she shares hesitantly. While it was clear the rebellious efforts conducted by Rengo and his cohorts were renowned among her own brethren, was she willing to even hint the existence of another rebellious branch? That was almost taboo. Still, there wasn't much leeway to do much else.

Storm

"I don't think we'll need that many more. only a few. like ...2 or 3 more"
Dmitri starting drinking root beer

Mido

Version 1
"Hmm," Erin nods. In all honesty, this was for the better. Too many under one roof would be a dangerous practice during these times. No matter the case, just meeting with these rebels was a plus in general. Her own cohorts had been plotting and planning, but to no avail for the past year or so, ever since the Lord of Light took over. Her faction was essentially composed of loyalists to the former regime, but due to fear and a lack of strong organization among other things, they were never able to take the steps that Rengo and his friends had done in such a shirt time. Rengo Braon. Rasul Kazad. Darkell Fabler. Dmitri. Those names echoed among information circles since the word spread of their work. One positive takeaway from all this was that the loyalists, while certainly not the boldest, had done well to gather information in a succinct fashion.

Reactions: Pen

Storm

Rasul orders a round of drinks for his crew
" so. Basic details. I have an airship. we'll fly over the Gate, crash right into the Castle, and go about things that way. "

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Forgive my caution, but you never know who you can trust these days," Darkell leans against the wall, relieved this is all working out.

Tennor enters the bar and quickly notices the man he assumed was Rasul. Hed heard this was the guy in charge of the revolution. He takes a seat at the table across from him and aome deku scrub, "Afternoon."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Over the noise of the bar, Tennor doesn't hear Rasul almost say his name, only making out the second bit.
"Name's Tennor Dekan. While the king can't send an army your way, he let me go as a soldier and representative of my tribe. I'm here to help you out, Mr. Kazad."

Storm

"Alright then, Pisci. Your skill is well-suited. Now Tennor, Erin. So you two know of any passageways to get us into the castle. Because i have a way that might be too flashy to get in"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom