• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
With the two standing together again, shadows intersecting, Darkell tries to reach out to the dwarf's shadow, sending a message to whoever else was in there, and not trying to get to the other-Rasul, Hey, anyone in there?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"First off"
Razul pulls Darkell out of the Shadows and throws him on the table
" this traitor to the cause has a secret ally who is probably gathering information. Stop trying to hop into my shadow. I know enough Shadow magic to stop it from happening"

Storm

(shadow Magic. Manipulation of a shadow into a solid object, therefore grabbable, and tossing said shadow onto the table, into the light, therefore dissipating the shadow and therefore revealing Darkell. Doesnt matter. In 9 posts from Rasul the Castle is gonna blow)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Or in this case, manipulation of a solid object into a shadow, and therefore ungrabbable. And he's not his own shadow - he's part of Rengo's. So Rasul here is literally grabbing Rengo's shadow like Peter Pan)

Pen

The game is on!
((I've talked to Storm and we've managed to understand one another regarding all this. I've decided to backtrack a bit and redo the most recent events. Something to keep in mind from this point onwards is that Razul has no powers over Darkell's shadow magic and that perhaps Razul doesn't want his grandson killed. We'll take it from just outside the library when Rengo and Razul meet. :^^:))

"Do you know me?" Rengo asks simply.

Storm

"I was before your time, Ricco. I fought for the Shiekah in the Civil War. I fell in love. She strictly wanted to be friends. I saved my best friend's Daughter from Danger, she was grateful, but was married off to an able- Bodied Shiekah Ronin. Yeah. Most dwarves my age have grandkids, but i dont even have a wife..."

Storm

"I was bored, Ricco. You ever been to the Dwarven Stronghold? Its full of dwarves. Like full blood dwarves. Drinking, fighting, clan warfare, youre lucky it hasnt leaked out to the streets. I left to find a new place to live. I served my purpose. I just want something worthwhile to do"

Pen

The game is on!
"Rasul, I know you," Rengo says with a serious tone. "I don't know how to prove it to you, but I think I know a different you from a different time. We've been through a lot together and achieved amazing things. Believe in yourself and keep your mood up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom